Ancient Origins [8/15, aka Bandit Ring]

About time! I think Level Ball is just one more step to moving towards EX-less decks, which sounds appealing.

Totally not excited to use the original Level Ball from NXD ^_^

"Hey, Jaques, ya think we should make Stage 2's playable again?"

"Sure thing, Jonathan, but like what?"

"Well, how about we give support to the very thing that those Stage 2's need to evolve from?"

"I thought we already did that with Level Ball way back in Black/White, Jonathan!"

"Then, let's give it a reprint! There's no harm in doing so!"

*Applause from every Stage 2 deck lover*

and here I sold my old ones thinking I would never be using them again.

Guess this means I'm buyin a box for sure then!

Yassss!! It looks even better than it did before. Funny cause recently I put level balls in my Gardevoir deck so it could be my expanded deck. Lol, now if only they could reprint tool scrapper

I think i hear the distinct cheer of Crobat over the uproar of the meta.

- Raichu and Bronzong seem to be part of the celebrations too

Last edited:
Yassss!! It looks even better than it did before. Funny cause recently I put level balls in my Gardevoir deck so it could be my expanded deck. Lol, now if only they could reprint tool scrapper

Why would you want "Tool Scrapper" reprinted? Startling Mega Phone is VASTLY superior. Unless you want to try and run the Team Flare Gear stuff maybe but IDK are any of those REALLY all that good/viable.

Back on the topic of the reveal though: THANK YOU! I don't know WHY they ever let this card get rotated out in the first place! We need more free search cards like this! =)

Back