Ancient Origins [8/15, aka Bandit Ring]

Well at least we know that the 3 pack blisters will be new promos. And that they will be galaxy holo AT Pokémon, and that we don't have to wait seemingly forever for them like we did some others like fairy Dedenne and fighting Pangoro. I know some hoped AT Salamence and AT Fearow would be in Roaring Skies, including myself.

Speaking of AT Fearow, maybe it will be a promo in the 1 pack checklane blister...

I am glad we'll officially have at least one dark-type ancient trait Pokemon. I hope we also get a fully evolved electric type with an ancient trait (maybe Zebstrika?)...and I think an AT Arcanine would be welcome, too.

Another exclusive post? Hey WPM, do you get sent these pictures from the Pokemon Company ahead of the other groups, or do you mean something else when you mean 'exclusive'?

is anyone else hoping for a AT moltres in this set or is it just me?? Lol
2 things make this a very likely possibility..
1) we had zapdos and articuno in roaring skies so tbey have to finish the trio.
2) The set is based around the movie , and therefore legendary pokes , so finishing off the trio would be in line with the theme of bandit ring.
Either that or i just think an HOLO AT moltres would look B.A !!!

This is why I play the TCG. There is brand new Pokemon content every 3 months to look forward to. I am very excited for this new set, and I can not wait to see what it brings to the game.

That Malamar artwork is really good, my favorite artwork of any non ex card released thus far.

If these have the same pull ratios as previous 3 packs, aka at least 1 holo/ex every pack I'm sure i'll be buying these over single packs.

Hi peeps!

I love the artwork on these! The only thing is that I wish they would include different coins besides the Kalos starters. :mad:

(Editing this cause somehow it seems to be mixing up my posts)

The Salamence isn't too bad a card with its alpha ability. And at least it's Dragon Pulse isn't as deck-destroying as other DP users.

I hope we get some fossils this time around! It'd be a shame if a set called "Ancient Origins" doesn't have any ancient non-legendary + Unown Pokémon in it.

Hi peeps!

I love the artwork on these! The only thing is that I wish they would include different coins besides the Kalos starters. :mad:

AND besides Pikachu; I am covered up in them! D:

I wonder why they didn't make the box purple and gold. It would have looked better.

AGREEEEEEEED. I would've decided to buy it. My other trainer boxes are different colors and I already have a blue one. Le sigh. I do like the dice and sleeves but not $30 enough "like".

Back