Anakin's Betrayal

Should I try to play Anakin's Betrayal ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BunnyBuner

Aspiring Trainer
Hey I've been looking for Anakin's Betrayal sheet music for the flute for free and wondered if anyone has a link or a pdf file of it. Please PM it to me. Also I would like everyone's feedback on whether I even try to play the music or not.

Professional sheet music is protected under copyright, so it very likely won't be available for free anywhere. I'm sure you could probably buy a book with the songs, though. Back in my musical days, I had a book of flute music for a bunch of John Williams songs, including a lot of the music from the original Star Wars trilogy. If you think the song might be too complicated for you to perform at your current skill level, you could look through the book to take a look at it and see what you think before buying it.

Good luck!

Artemis said:
Professional sheet music is protected under copyright, so it very likely won't be available for free anywhere. I'm sure you could probably buy a book with the songs, though. Back in my musical days, I had a book of flute music for a bunch of John Williams songs, including a lot of the music from the original Star Wars trilogy. If you think the song might be too complicated for you to perform at your current skill level, you could look through the book to take a look at it and see what you think before buying it.

Good luck!

cool thanks.

ZOMG ANOTHER FLOUTIST!!!

but no seriously, I might try imslp.org. If you know the composer, you can organize the music by name. IDK if you'll find much movie music on there, but it's at least worth a shot.

Teapot said:
ZOMG ANOTHER FLOUTIST!!!

but no seriously, I might try imslp.org. If you know the composer, you can organize the music by name. IDK if you'll find much movie music on there, but it's at least worth a shot.

Okay, Thank You

Back