An Anonymous User Accurately Predicted Today's 'Pokemon Sword & Shield' Info

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

"Blue seagull"...
    MIRDO

3. Ramo0927 I am a
    Ramo0927

They said the wolf will have a shield mane or hold a sword so I’m assuming they thought the wolf could transform. Honestly I will be very surprised if this leak turns out to be fake.

Also, one of the Stadium NPCs shirts has a chipmunk on it, making this leak even more credible.

4. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

mirdo likes this.
  5. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

So I guess the villain team are basically going to be soccer hooligans? Nice, I like it!

6. CYL All hail Eevee!
    CYL

Wow, there’s going to be an evil legendary? If that’s true wouldn’t it be the first pokemon that is actually evil (as opposed to being controlled by an evil person) in the games?

The ‘villainous’ teams are getting worse and worse, first Team Skull and now a “well-meaning” Team Yell? Sigh, how far we’ve fallen from the golden days of the likes of Team Galactic and Team Flare who, you know, were simply trying to reshape the universe or just going to obliterate all life on Earth.

NaganadelIsBeast likes this.
  7. SmiteKnight Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
    SmiteKnight

It could be another aether foundation situation. I hope we get some more sinister organization alongside "yell"

8. bateloche Aspiring Trainer
    bateloche

Advanced Member Member

Team Yell makes a lot of sense since Zacian (Cyan), Zamazenta (Magenta) so it lacks the Y from CMY.

Eternatus is probably a giant wolf since the Legendaries seems to be based on the Nordic legend of Fenrir (A giant wolf, son of Loki) and his two sons Skoll and Hati.

The storyline may have some connection to Sun and Moon, since Skoll chases the Sun and Hati the moon eventually eating their respective targets and starting Ragnarok thus freeing Fenrir who'll bring destruction and kill the gods.

So Team Yell is probably trying to awaken Eternatus to trigger some form of cleansing to the world while you're trying to stop them, eventually they succeed in their plan and you defeat and capture Eternatus with the help of your version's Legendary stoping the end of the world.

Pretty much the default Pokémon plot.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Oddish22, scattered mind and OVERGRO like this.
  9. bateloche Aspiring Trainer
    bateloche

Advanced Member Member

Team Yell makes a lot of sense if you look at the names of the Legendaries, see my other comment for explanation

10. Merovingian Expanded Extraordinaire
    Merovingian

Articles Staff Member

And all I can think now is Vinnie Jones from Eurotrip as the Team Yell leader.

MAAAAANCHESTER UNITED!

I wonder if there will be a mechanic to where if you’re not sporting the right uniform in certain Poke-Pubs, you get mugged or lose half your items/money or something.

Number51x likes this.
  11. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

Panpour - real pokemon
    Pamper - name of new pokemon

Nice one, pokemon

12. Star Pentinum Dynamax! GO! Wreck them!
    Star Pentinum

Necrozma was pretty much an evil legendary. He literally just stole light for no other reason then he wanted it, and almost wiped out an entire planet because he was angry with them. Technically they started it, and it's pretty much canon that stealing the "light" from a region only takes away literal light, and not the warmth of the sun, but still, that's not cool.
    Another thing, Gigantamaxing sounds like the equivalent to Megas or even Ultra Burst. A special form of a Pokemon that makes them bigger and more powerful? That sounds like Mega to a T.
    A lot of this sounds really interesting, but an evil team that's well-meaning? We better have some other organization like Aether pulling the strings again. If I had to bet, I'd say Leon is behind it all, like Lusamine was, and his ultimate goal is to capture the Legendary so that all of Galar will love him as their Champion. My guess is that as he gets older, everyone likes him less and less, and he craves the spotlight of the Championship again, so he's trying to use the Legendary (whose bio says that they "captivate even their opponents with their battles" so Galar will hail him again.

SmiteKnight likes this.
  13. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Sounds like a new super intense workout routine to me.

14. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

Intelleon actually sounds kinda neat I like that.

15. SmiteKnight Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
    SmiteKnight

Maybe he wants the third legendary to keep his winstreak alive? After all, one can only go undefeated for so long and he might see the 3rd legendary as a way to keep himself from losing.

16. ScrawnyMeowth1 The Maker of Pokemon Lists
    ScrawnyMeowth1

"Meowth looks like a long cat."

What's that supposed to mean? I'm a bit concerned that they're going to butcher Meowth. That would kind of suck.

17. CYL All hail Eevee!
    CYL

Hope so! Team Yell doesn't sound very promising for a gripping plot.

Lord Goomy likes this.
  18. CorinthiansRose Aspiring Trainer
    CorinthiansRose

Because, you know, we all play Pokemon for the gripping plot haha.

ScrawnyMeowth1, CYL and Wechselbalg like this.
  19. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Team Yell...
    Plz help me...

Lord Goomy likes this.
  20. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

Nobody mentioned the blonde dude in the stadium crowd shots who isn't cheering and is just standing there with his arms crossed. That guy def plays a role somewhere...

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov