American=World Champion???

Americans will win the worlds this year?

• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No idea...

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Typhlosion ex fans

NO1 typhlosion and mew fans
Last year, all three categories world champion are Americans. Is that means American wll be world champion? According to the history, more than half of the world champion are Americans. Maybe this year will not happen again but I'm sure that 1 of the world champion is American. Less chances players from other country. *Sigh*

it's just not fair, America can get massive invites, it's also in America, so if they have an invite, but no free flight, they can go anyways without paying A LOT of money...

oh, an that last chance thing also isn't fair, how many not-americans will enter?

is there any last-chance qualifier for other countries?

and yeah, Americans sure rules coz they got cheap boxes, cheap shipping price, cheap travelling cost ( to GC and NC and WC) ...

Japan and Canada have a pretty good chance of taking the World Championship.

But you got to remember, it isn't America's fault that you guys don't get as many invites. Blame your LD, not us. We're just taking advantage of the situation of more invites.

lol i live in american i and i hope Japanse win world!!!! I wish that Yamto dudes win for some reason. Maybe he named so sound so cool, =)
i know i spell his named wrong but said it , dont it sound wierd!

Don't worry, Yamato and Go will do plenty well. It is hard to say whether or not they will win, however.

Hiya,

Malaysian's representetive this year is a strong one...You'll never see anybody plays like she does...^^

cya.

RE:  American=World Champion???

Lord9511 said:
Belgium (Cute-Mew :p)
ofcourse
tongue8lh.gif

you can never tell these things. all countries have COMPLETELY different Metagames so you can't predict this type of stuff. though most countries will still play the same decks, we dont' know.

I personally think that ____ Country will win :p

Arcanine out.

USA has the best odds to win, no doubt. We have the most players going, have the best grasp on the majority of decks (besides rogue, but then again, no country can say that), and have the best player skill (no offence, but we do). My money's on the USA to win again, but who can really say?

I going for the people down under. I think some underdog in Asturiala [Spelled it wrong:(] to win worlds. I just have the feeling.

yeah, i would laugh if some country no one even remembered played pokemon won, and i would say to my self that it had to happen sometime.

salizard said:
yeah, i would laugh if some country no one even remembered played pokemon won, and i would say to my self that it had to happen sometime.

Won't happen. I just remembered that Jordan Dupuis, who is an American, is going to win Worlds. Quote me on it.

Now let's start a poll. Do you think Ameicans will still be world champion?

And Kaito. Do you mean national champ for Malaysia is female?

well i don't know about the other age groups but for the 11-14 would be (i'm not going to post his name, i don't like to post anyone's name up anywhere online). he is ranked 2ed in my state has a lbs deck with a latias* and has won invites to both the world's(at gym) and the video game championship.

Zezima said:
Now let's start a poll. Do you think Ameicans will still be world champion?

And Kaito. Do you mean national champ for Malaysia is female?
if they were, what's wrong with a female?

America has the most people, home advantage, hardest metagame IMO(so best decks) and such. but it still doesn't mean that we will win. every one thought that America would win in 2004, but look what happened.

completely unpredictable.

Arcanine out.

Back