Am I the only one who hates Delta Species Pokemon?

Well, if Delta's didn't exist we wouldn't have a Lightning Tyranitar ex, Fire type Gardevoir ex, or a Psychic Sceptile ex.

RE:  Am I the only one who hates Delta Species Pokemon?

GODZILLA said:
Well, if Delta's didn't exist we wouldn't have a Lightning Tyranitar ex, Fire type Gardevoir ex, or a Psychic Sceptile ex.
all examples of strange cards :p

Lord9511 said:
Mew fire's REALLY weird.
why, mew can transform in any pokémon, has the DNA of every pokémon and use any attack

I really like the Dual Type Pokemon.

Some Delta Species Pokemon are great, and I actually like them. But I am getting a bit tired of them. I think two sets would've been fine. They need to stop doing them after Holon Phantoms.

RE:  Am I the only one who hates Delta Species Pokemon?

ONIXwky said:
Some Delta Species Pokemon are great, and I actually like them. But I am getting a bit tired of them. I think two sets would've been fine. They need to stop doing them after Holon Phantoms.
but they won't , 2 more sets, and they'll stop, that means that we're stuck with them for 2 more formats :(, so 2 more years, after that, it will be strange to see them go.

No, β (beta) species, that way, we can test cards before the final versions are printed... heh heh heh...

I like the delta species monsters because they add something new to the format, and work really well together. As mentioned before, they revive the Electric type, which is my favorite type of all. Unfortunately, this turns monsters with Steel weakness from hardly vulnerable, to utterly useless. I suppose I could still play δ Rayquaza to make Articuno-ex a bit more playable, but still, Steel weakness hurts more than ever now.

Still, as I think I've said before, 4 sets of δ Species monsters is too many. If they are placing such a heavy emphasis on this, we had better see a Holon lab in Diamond/Pearl...

please, no holon lab on d/p, cause they would make holon pokémon in EX diamond pearl.

one more thing against deltas, they break the weakness rule, fire mew has weakness to psychic, a FIRE with weakness to PSYCHIC?, and metagross...LIGHTNING with weakness to PSYCHIC
and those deltafied dragons, not-colorless pokémon with weakness to COLORLESS, this is just too ... stupid
no more counting on your type to win, now it's just:
my opponent has a fire deck and I have a water deck... I hope he doesn't use water
this means that you don't need to counter your weakness with another type anymore, just add a delta.

Some of the delta spieces looks pretty cool, like the deoxys from hp but they sure made the game a lot more complicated. my deoxy deck would have physics energy as the majority but now i need electricity and steel energy as well. i am pretty sure this goes for other decks as well, if you just want the same pokemon. But you have to admit it, a electric gyrados that has a weakness to electric is dumb...

Back