'Alter Genesis,' 'High Class Pack 2019' Sets Announced for Japan!

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Absolutely LOVE the Alternate Art Arceus & Dialga & Palkia omg

Makes me think, since the Bird Trio was stained glass, and the Creation Trio is a statue, does that mean the Togepi & Igglybuff & Cleffa Alternate Art (if there even is one) will be some form of inanimate object too? I could totally see the art being done by Asako Ito tbh

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Love all the Tag Team Special Arts and Full Art Supporters in this set. Generally not a fan of GX Full Art/Rainbow, but at least one of my favorites (Volcarona) finally has secret rares to collect!
Makes me think, since the Bird Trio was stained glass, and the Creation Trio is a statue, does that mean the Togepi & Igglybuff & Cleffa Alternate Art (if there even is one) will be some form of inanimate object too? I could totally see the art being done by Asako Ito tbh
I can see the baby trio being depicted as dolls.

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
THERE IT IS!!!!! One of the best illustrated Arceus card to date! I am going to get ruined this year, I am so happy!

FluffyFlareon

Aspiring Trainer
Thoughts:

* this is the first Dragalge artwork that's impressed me. much better than previous artworks
* I MUST have the Vulpix and Ninetales cards in this set ! beautiful.. more for the collection
* both woobat/swoobat artworks are super trippy.
* it's good to get some metal in my 'shrews in this set
* the Pallosand artwork reminds me of nostalgic hand-drawn cartoon artwork
* YES. MORE EEVEELUTIONS PLS
* the Trapinch cards make me super happy. same thing for the Chinchou and Teddiursa.
* the Mawile card is perfect with the Jigglypuff and Mega Lopunny in the background