Already Redeemed Codes From Brand New Boosters for PTCGO

NobleSX

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

Last week I bought a brand new, sealed FLF booster box from a highly reputable retailer. I tried redeeming the code cards last night, and of the 36 codes, so far, it's saying that 20 have already been redeemed. I opened these boosters myself and it's the first time that I have tried to redeem them.

Can someone please advise what I should do to get these codes working? Is there someone I should contact?

Thanks

Try contacting the makers of the game.
There's a forum for these issues on the TCGO site.

I would guess you have updated the game, and that the code cards are supposed to be active by now?

Have you checked to see if you've entered the codes the wrong way? I know I've done so before. Sometimes I had to triple check what I typed because I kept hitting the wrong keys.

I've definitely enterd them correctly, as some of them are redeemed successfully. I even used the QR code scanner on them to triple check.
On doing some more investigation, it seems there are code generators that others might've used to create fraudulent codes. It is very likely that I'm a victim of this.

Now I need to find out if they can be replaced somehow by the Pokemon Company as I'm in possession of the cards themselves along with a receipt for their purchase.

I think he/she is trying to impose a Code Generator has already used the codes fraudulently.

Thanks for the replies. I was correct in my suspicions. The Pokemon company replaced all the codes affected. They were really quick and efficient about it too.

Were you redeeming more than 10 at a time? For some reason it limits to 10 redeems at a time, but says the codes are invalid. Its a misleading error.

No, I was attempting to redeem in batches of ten exactly for that reason.
The Pokemon Company recognised that the codes were not used by my account and activated them for me. Very quickly and efficiently too - so thumbs up to them. I provided evidence in the form of a photograph of the physical code cards in my possession along with a scanned copy of the receipt of purchase - being less than one week old.

For this reason I will always hold onto old code cards that I have redeemed so that in the future my claim to those codes cannot be contested. They take up such little space that it's a no-brainer.

Back