ORAS Alpha Sapphire Cartridge Corrupted...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Welp, Ive had a WONDERFUL little moment. My Alpha Sapphire game corrupted. :D

I had to replace my DS so i couldnt buy Pokebank. If i did, I would have deposited all my valuables in there, but nope. 70+ shinies, two competitive teams, and so much more...gone. All gone.

Unless i can fix it, then I'm back to the bottom. I only have two shinies to my name now.

What can I do now?

I just wish you will be lucky cause you have too many shinies and I suppose you also have many legendaries too.

TokenDuelist-Probably an illegitimate Pokemon through WT. The game might have thought i used a cheating device from it and ruined my game.

@Team Rocket Fan-Thank you, i had over 6 boxes of shinies, legends, mythicals, etc. All ruined.

TokenDuelist-Probably an illegitimate Pokemon through WT. The game might have thought i used a cheating device from it and ruined my game.

@Team Rocket Fan-Thank you, i had over 6 boxes of shinies, legends, mythicals, etc. All ruined.

While I cannot link to the source of this (due to Pokebeach rules) did this suddenly occur after a Wonder Trade or a Battle?

Dang cheaters. :/ If they can hack any mon they want, then why even WT at all? Also, shouldn't the servers have picked up on the hacked mon and cancelled the trade?

Thats what i thought, but somehow it decided to go and have me be the victim.

Back