News 'Alolan Raichu Figure Collection / Box' in June!

SucyX

A Legit Seed
Hopefully the Alolan Raichu card is good. Most promos that have been released so far are good. But I have one question. WHERE IS MY ALOLAN RAICHU GX

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
I certainly hope it will be good. I also want it to be special. We have already had a promo that increases damge, and spreads damage. How about something that has to do with Lightning type support or maybe energy acceleration?
Sound good?

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
I want an Alolan Exeggutor Statue box, because they will never capture that beautiful neck with a miniature figure.... If they ever make an Alolan Exeggutor card. (Please let it happen)

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
I want an Alolan Exeggutor Statue box, because they will never capture that beautiful neck with a miniature figure.... If they ever make an Alolan Exeggutor card. (Please let it happen)
I wanted a Hoopa Unbound, Alakazam and Volcanion Collection all last year. The night is still not over, let us drink wine tonight and mourn in harmony.

SpunkyBandy

Aspiring Trainer
I wanted a Hoopa Unbound, Alakazam and Volcanion Collection all last year. The night is still not over, let us drink wine tonight and mourn in harmony.
What if all of the sudden Tomy USA announced a Mega Alakazam figure next year? Would that change anything?

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
As we already have a Lightning-type Alolan Raichu, what's the possibility that this Alolan Raichu will be a Psychic-type?

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Nice packaging, although interested if will retain same rrp although dropping a booster pack from our normal configuration!

I like this card thou - I do prefer jumbo standard cards as apposed to EX/GX