News 'Alolan Raichu Figure Collection / Box' in June!

Zygarde C

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, they finally thought about this box, and made the right decision. No hate, but this product seems trashy. Also the Premium Trainers XY Box seems trash for $100.

Kyle Asplund

Life is like a boomerang, it all just comes back.
If its getting postponed until 2018 due to high sales of other card sets, why not just release it, along with those other sets?
09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I don't think they mean high sales, they mean high volume. We have several Shining Legends things coming out with AT least four pieces we know of (the boxes with Pikachu/Mewtwo the ETB and the Zoroark GX pin thing with more on the way, we have Crimson Invasion out at that time frame too with the usual assortments (ETB and blisters to go with the set, and plus some boxes there) and the $100 dollar Best of XY thing. I think postponing the pretty much redundant Alolan Raichu figure thing is a good idea.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think they mean high sales, they mean high volume. We have several Shining Legends things coming out with AT least four pieces we know of (the boxes with Pikachu/Mewtwo the ETB and the Zoroark GX pin thing with more on the way, we have Crimson Invasion out at that time frame too with the usual assortments (ETB and blisters to go with the set, and plus some boxes there) and the $100 dollar Best of XY thing. I think postponing the pretty much redundant Alolan Raichu figure thing is a good idea.

Or they could have left FA Zard GX and Rainbow Ho-Oh GX in BUS and not bother with the Kommo-o GX box they're coming out with next month.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Or they could have left FA Zard GX and Rainbow Ho-Oh GX in BUS and not bother with the Kommo-o GX box they're coming out with next month.

I'm quiet happy with FA Charizard GX coming out the way it is. Again, I'd prefer to buy it in a twenty dollar box over buying it as a single for like fifty bucks or something like that.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
I got this Promo Alolan Raichu box at my pre-release yesterday. must of spent like £200 on the promo boxes in the store. bought the ho-oh collection box. Team skull collection. all 3 tins for marshadow, necorzoma and ho-oh gx.
The Pikachu and Mewtwo pin collections and a new binder to put my shining legends and crimson invasion master collection in.
when i saw roaring skies in this box, I thought i might get a shaymin, but i didn't even pull a holo. :(
Only thing i got from this box was a Wishiwashi GX
Oh well. its been added to my trade binder.

Still on the hunt for the Charizard GX collection box.

TenshiHikaru

Aspiring Trainer
I got this Box a few days ago and I need to say that I´m very surprised about the glitter effect on the Jumbo Card :) Its amazing! But my pulls…NOPE :D

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Hopefully I can find that jumbo on ebay.

Wish the Americans could get the figure and the jumbo in 1 box...