Alolan Meowth, Alolan Marowak, Yowashi, Odoridori

Am I the only one who thinks that thing is ugly? I definitely can't stand simple designs like these... That and people who complain about overly complex pokémon designs. I'll take a White Kyurem over this any day...

Am I the only one who thinks that thing is ugly? I definitely can't stand simple designs like these... That and people who complain about overly complex pokémon designs. I'll take a White Kyurem over this any day...
Exactly. At least White Kyurem looks cool.

Hopefully there is an Alolan Persian. They haven't had an Alolan form turn back to original with evolution and i hope they don't.

So the english channel released the trailer and of course updated the website to contain more information on the newly revealed pokemon. Most of it is pretty interesting (especially raichu), but what really got me was pyukumuku (sea cucumber):
"Due to their appearance and their lifestyle, Pyukumuku are considered unappealing to tourists. Part-time work chucking Pyukumuku back into the sea is available at tourist beaches. But no matter how far they’re thrown, Pyukumuku will always return to the same spot.

Once a Pyukumuku finds a place it likes, it won’t budge from it. If someone moves it away, back it comes to the same spot. If it runs out of food to eat in that spot, it’ll stay there—and starve. The people of Alola found this so pitiful that they developed a tradition of chucking Pyukumuku back into the food-rich sea whenever they come across any thin-bellied Pyukumuku."

A little sad, but utterly hillarious. I imagine this is like a kids game where the winner is the person who threw them the farthest.

So the english channel released the trailer and of course updated the website to contain more information on the newly revealed pokemon. Most of it is pretty interesting (especially raichu), but what really got me was pyukumuku (sea cucumber):
"Due to their appearance and their lifestyle, Pyukumuku are considered unappealing to tourists. Part-time work chucking Pyukumuku back into the sea is available at tourist beaches. But no matter how far they’re thrown, Pyukumuku will always return to the same spot.

Once a Pyukumuku finds a place it likes, it won’t budge from it. If someone moves it away, back it comes to the same spot. If it runs out of food to eat in that spot, it’ll stay there—and starve. The people of Alola found this so pitiful that they developed a tradition of chucking Pyukumuku back into the food-rich sea whenever they come across any thin-bellied Pyukumuku."

A little sad, but utterly hillarious. I imagine this is like a kids game where the winner is the person who threw them the farthest.

Goddamnit now I'm torn between Pyuku and Washi for my team. That info is so sad.

Back