Alolan Meowth, Alolan Marowak, Yowashi, Odoridori

Sea cucumbers tend to appear on the sea floor... diving confirmed??

(I'm mostly joking, they can put Namakobushi on whatever route they want)

I can't wait to see what it looks like when it spits its fist-shaped organ to attack. That sounds hilarious.

The little poofy tail thing reminds me of the nudibranch that looks like a bunny, Jorunna parva. Parvas are very toxic. There should be a pokemon that looks something like this, with a poison type:

14f5193bc210bc9ca82331192488729e.jpg

Last edited:
This. Also, what I hope is that the Alolan Persian has somewhat better stats to use. Could it get a secondary typing too you think? If so, which one would fit personally with Persian?

I have no idea, but what I like about the Alolan forms, is the drastic change in type. Ninetales becoming Ice instead of Fire, and Exeggcutor becoming a dragon instead of Psychic. The more drastically different, the better. And, considering Persian able to learn Fairy,Poison,Water,Electric,Dark,Normal,Bug,Rock,Ghost,Psychic,Steel,Ice and even Grass and Flying moves, I think the most surprising types would be Dragon,Ground, Rock, Fire and Fighting.

A Dark/Dragon cat is something that is weird to think about, but it does somewhat fit to the royal aspect of Alolan Meowth.

Dark/Rock might be another cool option to fit with the Rock dog Rockruff.

Dark/Ground is another weird one, not sure how it can fit Persian.

Dark/Fire is an option.. similar to Rock, it can be the Cat counterpart of Houndoom.

Dark/Fighting is very weird. I don't see how it would be possible to fit it into Persian's design without making Persian walk on two, which I don't like.

At first glance, I thought this dude might evolve into a sea urchin...but the organ fist spitting thing (which sounds like a lot of NSFW keywords) makes me second guess that.

Surprisingly cute for something based on a sea cucumber. Interested in its evolution and the ability to shoot fist out of its mouth. I like how they created pokemon that are actually in sync with the whole tropical climate that Alola displays, first Bruxish then this.

I wasn't sure what I thought of this thing, but I like it! But also, it gives credibility to the leak with the dolphin, sea cucumber, and rugby monkey, etc. which was previously thought of as debunked.

It's a simple design, but it's kind of out there. Wouldn't have thought a possible Water/Fighting type combo for a sea cucumber-like Pokemon.

But, that's half the fun of Pokemon; expect the unexpected.

Don't get your hopes down, I am very confident they will include new megas. They can't just leave the Johto starters without megas and I am pretty sure GF at least saw the pain and suffering that was brought by the absence of Mega Flygon and Milotic.

Sea Cucumber is awesome, enough said.

Anyway, the only other thing I am going to say is that I never knew how much I liked Marowak...

If someone had asked me to imagine what a sea cucumber Pokémon would look like, I probably wouldn't have pictured this. But this guy's pretty cute.

And there aren't many things that can truthfully claim to be able to beat up their foes with their internal organs.

SO basically this thing is Chuck Norris? A fist coming out from somewhere? Just to tell ya the truth, I totally forgot there was a Koala Pokemon coming out. XD I'm not registering anything in my head until I play Sun and Moon, I guess.

Cucumbers are my favorite food, so having a sea cucumber as a Pokemon...
I love it's design. I hope it will be a Water/Poison type, as those are two of my favorite types. I really like this Pokemon. It is adorable. Hopefully it's evolution (assuming it has one) doesn't screw it up.

Okay. I've been avoiding spoilers about the new games, but I accidentally saw this picture on WPM's Twitter, so I had to come see it.
AND OH MY FUZZY IT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE HFDJSAHFKAJHSKJAH
Please let them be available in Sun. I want to hug it. ;^;

This is the species of animal the new pokemon is based of for anyone wondering.
sea-bunny-jorunna-parva.jpg.662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg
They're a species of sea cucumber called Jorunna Parva and they live throughout the Indo-Pacific ocean and yes these are very much real.
I think i might have found my water pokemon for my Moon team. Punching with it's insides is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Attachments

• 639362930d00a311a4ef25469896695f.jpg
    639362930d00a311a4ef25469896695f.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 3
Offish my favorite Pokemon.

Also, isn't that, on it's front section, the kanji for 'huge'? The same one that Fire Blast looks like?
latest

Either this is one big pickle or it's a good prankster.

I don't know whether this is a sign of a healthy franchise, or fuel for my hypothesis that Sun/Moon are going to be the worst games in the series. Possibly both, although I'm leaning towards the second.

It looks weird. Also, since those Chinese leaks look to be real, I'm totally getting Popplio because of the pretty siren. That, or I'll have a level 100 Litten. XD

Back