BW/BW2 Aloe a Rock-Type Gym Leader?

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
I think Aloe might be a Rock-type leader because Shippou City seems to have a museum of precious stones, similar to Pewter City has a fossil museum and Oreburg has a mining museum.

exactly what i was thinking, because of the whole city's name theory on the front page, i think that shes a gem cutter tranier there for a rock type leader

She could just be a nuetral gym leader like Gary and just use pokemon of all different types.Like what typhlosion said,Using munchlax,swalot,just pokemon that like to eat in general.

Luigibuster8989 said:
She could just be a nuetral gym leader like Gary and just use pokemon of all different types.Like what typhlosion said,Using munchlax,swalot,just pokemon that like to eat in general.

I like this idea as well. Why haven't we seen that...in a long time? o_O
(No, Cynthia does not count for that)

It says that in order to advance through the gym you need to answer questions about cooking describing how she is a cook. I don't know how this ties in with archaeologist, though.

i thought she was a cook at first too so i thought her gym was a diner and she had a tangrowth who served people but the citys main attraction is the museum and theres a giant resturaunt in Sanyou were dento is the gym leader and he is the one who looks more like a cook or a waiter right?

Typhlosion279 said:
I think that since she is a cook, she will have pokemon like swalot and munchlax.

we dont know if she was a cook and she wont have swalot or munchlax cuz its a gen 5 only dex

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I like this idea as well. Why haven't we seen that...in a long time? o_O
(No, Cynthia does not count for that)

Because pokemon just wants to push the buttons of little children and make them sob because they know they cant do it.:p.Or pokemon just thought it would be to easy.

why do you think she's a fire leader?

she is probably rock but could be grass because her name is aloe like "aloe vera". . .

it's either grass or rock, now that i saw this thread.
maybe she'll have cradily! :D

Yoda 432 said:
it's either grass or rock, now that i saw this thread.
maybe she'll have cradily! :D

impossible maybe if 1) she is a grass or/rock gymleader and 2)there are gym leader rematchs

no older pokemon till post elite four

Typhlosion279 said:
I think that since she is a cook, she will have pokemon like swalot and munchlax.
She won't have swalot and munchlax or any other gen 4 pokemon because is a new generation and will have new pokemon and after you receive the national dex other gen pokemon will appear.

Another Rock gym? Maybe she has fossilized foods, just joking but. Rock, fire, normal and grass all see like definite possibilities.

It is possible she's a fire type gym leader....as in she uses fire to smelt metal from ore: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smelting

Back