BW/BW2 All new pokemon in Isshu Doesn't mean no Luvdisc evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambcabobs

Aspiring Trainer
I just wanted to point this out, but mamanbou or however you spell it is most likely luvdisc's evo as we all think, but there is a twist. Just because all the pre-national pokedex pokemon are new, doesn't mean it isn't the evolution. Since it was released later, it could only be bred with some item that we find later in the game that will give us a luvdisc. 90% of all pokemon are related to at least one other through evolution and there is no evidence that it isn't related. discuss if this doesn't get closed

No evidence it IS related either, just crappy speculation based purely on physical appearance and nothing else. IN BEFORE LOCK!

^Wow... you changed your signature just to insist that Mamambou isn't the luvdic's evo... But it is! It's so freaking obvious! Just deal with it...

agreed

I think most people who obviously cannot read are mistaking the title of this thread to mean that Luvdisc does not evolve into Mamanbou so I must say:

Lambcabobs DOES think Luvdisc evolves into Mamanbou!!!!!

I believe Mamambou does evolve into Luvdisc. Because of its obvious appearance.
It's shaped like a heart and it's pink. I doubt Game Freak would just randomly make such a similar looking Pokemon to Luvdisc, and not have it be an evolution for it. :0

I seem to recall Kricketot and Shellos to be thought of as prevos for Lapras and something else, for that exact reason.

And besides, people ALSO said that about Gorebyss. It's pink and has a heart shape. <_< Look where that sits.

Pink and heart shaped = Pink and heart shaped.
Pink and heart shaped =/= Luvdisc relative.

im gonna say this b4 this thread is locked: first of all why would gf make a pink heartshaped pokemon that wasnt related to luvdisc, a pink heart shaped pokemon?
now to prove everything that tarazuma said wrong:just becuz its an isshu only pokemon dex doesnt mean u can catch mamanbou pre e4, you couldnt catch electivire pre e4, and just because it hasnt been confirmed YET doesnt mean it wont be. and just becuz electivire was revealed a month b4 the games doesnt mean mamanbou will be. mamanbou was shown in battle with the starters, true but the starters were at what level, 50? and there was footage of a level 50 mijumaru fighting zekrom, this isnt proof of anything, the starters are at high levels to not reveal the starter evos yet. the only thing i agree with you about is that swana is not mamepato's evo, its a swan and a pidgeon, wont happen

Majora_787 said:
I seem to recall Kricketot and Shellos to be thought of as prevos for Lapras and something else, for that exact reason.

And besides, people ALSO said that about Gorebyss. It's pink and has a heart shape. <_< Look where that sits.

Pink and heart shaped = Pink and heart shaped.
Pink and heart shaped =/= Luvdisc relative.

gorebyss wasnt heart shaped.... and shellos is a snail/slug, lapras is.....something else. luvdisc and mamanbou are both pink heart shaped fishes

Shadow Arceus said:
gorebyss wasnt heart shaped.... and shellos is a snail/slug, lapras is...something else. luvdisc and mamanbou are both pink heart shaped fishes

They were both thought to be, at the time, a Lapras prevo and a Luvdisc evo. Just like now. At the current time, we think that Mamanbo is a Luvdisc evo, and when it turns out not to be, we'll look back and say "well of course it isn't, they don't look like the same sort of fish."

<_< I know how this whole deal works, especially when fans get involved.

Majora_787 said:
They were both thought to be, at the time, a Lapras prevo and a Luvdisc evo. Just like now. At the current time, we think that Mamanbo is a Luvdisc evo, and when it turns out not to be, we'll look back and say "well of course it isn't, they don't look like the same sort of fish."

i never thought that gorebyss was luvdiscs evo and i never thought that shellos was even remotely related to lapras. but come one how can anyone say that a pink heart shpaed fish isnt related to anoth pink heart shaped fish thats also based on the smae kind of rl fish

I don't see the logic in GameFreak saying "LOL LET'S CREATE TWO PINK HEART SHAPED WATER POKEMON AND GIVE ONE OF THEM WINGS". (do NOT give me the Pikachu speech -___-)

Eh. Personally, I don't care either way, but I have a feeling that it most likely will end up a Luvdisc evolution. I mean, Mamanbou has a much closer resembelance to Luvdisc than Gorebyss o_O

Oh, lol. Let's not forget.
Poliwhirl --> Politoed says hai.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I don't see the logic in GameFreak saying "LOL LET'S CREATE TWO PINK HEART SHAPED WATER POKEMON AND GIVE ONE OF THEM WINGS". (do NOT give me the Pikachu speech -___-)

Eh. Personally, I don't care either way, but I have a feeling that it most likely will end up a Luvdisc evolution. I mean, Mamanbou has a much closer resembelance to Luvdisc than Gorebyss o_O

Oh, lol. Let's not forget.
Poliwhirl --> Politoed says hai.

Sigh... I guess this generation is actually no different from the others at all. This will just go like Shellos, Kricketot, Gorebyss...

Just remember, despite what you say now: A LOT of people said the exact same things you're saying now, only in Shellos to Lapras or Kricketot to whatever or Luvdisc to Gorebyss. They didn't accept that they were different until they were proven wrong.

The same thing is going to happen here. Also, don't make up facts like that, we don't know Mamanbo is based off of the exact same fish. >_> It could be something cliche like a "flying fish" for all we know.

Majora_787 said:
Sigh... I guess this generation is actually no different from the others at all. This will just go like Shellos, Kricketot, Gorebyss...

Just remember, despite what you say now: A LOT of people said the exact same things you're saying now, only in Shellos to Lapras or Kricketot to whatever or Luvdisc to Gorebyss. They didn't accept that they were different until they were proven wrong.

The same thing is going to happen here. Also, don't make up facts like that, we don't know Mamanbo is based off of the exact same fish. >_> It could be something cliche like a "flying fish" for all we know.
but this time its different, luvdisc and mamanbou are both pink heart shaped mons that are based on the same species of fish, shellos and lapras were both water types with shells and luvdisc and gorebyss were both pink fish, both of these examples had a lot less in common than mamanbou and luvdisc

Majora_787 said:

I'm on the fence as to whether or not its a Luvdisc evo, but I'm gonna play the Devil's advocate really quick...

You can't say that it's not an evolution. There's a chance it is, and a chance it isn't. We have to wait until A) They reveal that it is, in fact, an evolution or B) The game comes out with no official word and we find out that it isn't.

But yeah, either way this'll be locked very soon....

^

We shall wait and see. But it probably is. :)

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back