All Hallows' Eve: Halloween 2013 Discussion Thread

Grumpigfarmer

Gonna arty like it's my birthday(Cuz it was)
Halloween is getting close! Discuss your costumes, decorations, and holiday plans here!!
Feel free to post pics, but please use spoilers for gory stuff.

My brother, my friend and I are going to dress as The Villager from Animal Crossing: New Leaf with fake blood and holding pickaxes, shovels and slingshots.

This year I couldn't think of anything super cool, so I'm being Chase McCain from Lego City Undercover. Some of my friends and my brother are going to be the main characters from Borderlands 2 (the vault hunters, I believe), but I haven't played that game, so I couldn't join in on their theme.

I don't dress up anymore, but I'm going to Knott's Haunt with a few friends the weekend before. I've never been to this one, but I LOVE haunted mazes so it should be a blast!

Sounds cool! I think I will go as a Poe ghost of sorts from Zelda, and make a lamp to carry around ( And go BOO! a lot:) )

I'm also working on a spooky soundtrack to play at our house!!! It's gonna be fun!

Elite Stride said:
I don't dress up anymore, but I'm going to Knott's Haunt with a few friends the weekend before. I've never been to this one, but I LOVE haunted mazes so it should be a blast!

If you want a great scare, buy a plane ticket to Atlanta, and head to Netherworld; it's awesome. I believe it's #1 in the country.

I'm either going out as Philip J. Fry from Futurama, or Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld. I haven't made up my mind.

Some of my friends and I are going to have A Nightmare on Elm Street marathon this weekend, and an Evil Dead marathon the weekend after.

I am not doing anything this year, I usually go to parties, but the party is at a club this year. I am 18, but I have no ID, so I can't get in. I will probably sit in with my Girlfriend, if she isn't going, and watch scary movies, if not then Pokémon and sweets it is :(.

Last year, I moved to the Netherlands shortly before Halloween and it was like no one had ever heard of it. This year, it seems to have gained quite a bit more popularity, with advertisements for Halloween events and stores selling decorations and having sales on candy.

That said, I'm still not really doing much this year. Too much to deal with with the new house, and I'm not really a social person for parties. I did get some window cling decorations and will have some candy available if we get any trick-or-treaters. I don't have a costume, but I will likely do a lazy Terezi cosplay (no makeup, just the shirt, pants, and my Dragoncloak) for fun. :D

Back