ALL 'Flashfire' Scans! [4/25]

BugPokemonMaster316 said:
1Pokemon_Master said:
Anyone know the ratio of ultra rare cards/EX/Full Arts/Holos per box?

Do you think it would be worth buying a box or just waiting to buy the cards?

From what I've seen posted here and from a few videos on YouTube, I'd say the ratios are about 5-6 ultra rares per box. I've mostly seen 3EX/2FA, with one EX being a Mega. I have heard of two boxes getting the same pulls in addition to a secret rare.

In my opinion, I'd just buy a box. Prices for single cards will be rather high, especially for the numerous Charizard.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out if I just want to buy the Zards or if I want to just get a box and try my luck. Either way, I'm going to get some of the Char Ex promos, so we'll see how those go before I decide to buy a box.

Someone I think pointed out that the secret UR megas only have gold on the boarder..wrong it has It on other places..around the ex rule, around the mega rule, around the word mega at the top left if the card. And other places..Like lines or the building of the card. Around the line of evolves from.. but still we got crap..a FA or shiny of the pokemon would of been great. Japan got an alternate artwork..mainly there SUR (secret UR) the words in the picture was japanese like the whole card..there normal version has English letter in the pic..i understand that TPCI is trying to promote that pokemon came from japan first and that they should be syncing the tcg this fall or nxt..from what my TO/league leader said. As for the prices of these card..I don't think they r worth It.yes we have had gold cards before..but mostly trainers..other than the gold FA reshy and zekrom..this sets could be better..seems like tcpi is being lazy. Bring back ace specs, get rid of the mega rule. Maybe have them lose 3 prizes instead.

Based on all the Flashfire unwrapping videos I watched on Youtube (and I pretty much watched all of them), the pulls in this set seem to be absolutely terrible. I'd love to get one of the Charizards, but I'd also hate to spend a bunch of money to get some uncommon reverses and non-holo rares. I think I watched two, maybe three videos in which they actually pulled something good/amazing (like FA Charizard), the rest were very disappointing. Opinion here, but TPCi probably dropped the pull rates because they know people are going to buy the hell out of this set for Chrizards.

beebahboo said:
Based on all the Flashfire unwrapping videos I watched on Youtube (and I pretty much watched all of them), the pulls in this set seem to be absolutely terrible. I'd love to get one of the Charizards, but I'd also hate to spend a bunch of money to get some uncommon reverses and non-holo rares. I think I watched two, maybe three videos in which they actually pulled something good/amazing (like FA Charizard), the rest were very disappointing. Opinion here, but TPCi probably dropped the pull rates because they know people are going to buy the hell out of this set for Chrizards.

From what Ive seen/read the pull rates for URs/EXs are much better than XY. Maybe not the Charizards specifically.

I'm actually fine with the low pull ratios, since I really only need the uncommons and non-holo rares. I'm looking for Luxio, Luxray, Roserade, which rhymes with gatorade, Torkoal, Pal Pad, Avalugg, Milotic, Forretress, Carbink, Protect cube, Pidgeot, Ultra Ball, Torch and Blacksmith, and that's pretty much it. I'll probably order the cards individually online, so I don't lose as much money in the process. I've dropped $12 worth in booster packs, and I've got a bit of luck with my findings, but not much.

I've had an amazing time pulling stuff from these Flashfire packs. So far, I've gotten Charizard Ex 11/106, 2 Mega Charizard Ex 69/106, 2 Kangaskhan Ex 78/106, Mega Kangaskhan Ex 79/106, Toxicroak Ex FA 102/106, and Kangaskhan Ex FA 103/106.

Slowbro Master said:
I've had an amazing time pulling stuff from these Flashfire packs. So far, I've gotten Charizard Ex 11/106, 2 Mega Charizard Ex 69/106, 2 Kangaskhan Ex 78/106, Mega Kangaskhan Ex 79/106, Toxicroak Ex FA 102/106, and Kangaskhan Ex FA 103/106.

How many packs have you opened?

I got my Pre-Release today (I know, very late)

We didn't have any tournament because the store had some problems and other things, so I just got 6 boosters.

In the first 3 I thought "Man... no holo, no EX... bad pulls...."

But suddenly, at my 4th pack I got a M-Kangaskhan EX! I was happy, but not so happy because... that's not the EX I was expecting.
And to make it better at my 5th pack I got a M-Charizard EX Y! I can't play it, but it's worth the money!

So I got. 2 EXs and 1 Holo (Carbink) in 6 packs.

beebahboo said:
Slowbro Master said:

35. I'm not sure if that's good or not, but it was fun. It's my first time since I was little that I'm following the releases.

Slowbro Master said:
beebahboo said:

35. I'm not sure if that's good or not, but it was fun. It's my first time since I was little that I'm following the releases.

6 EX and 2 FA from 350 cards, I'd say that's pretty good. 1 EX/UR out of every 4.5 packs basically. Essentially a booster box you've opened.
I'm in the same boat as you actually, that's why I'm really concerned about buying the new set, these will be my first packs since I was a kid, and I don't want it to be disappointing. I think I'm going to buy two 3-pack blisters tomorrow.

From what I've seen on youtube the pull rates seem to be better than XY. I know people will be more willing to upload openings were they get better pulls, but I still feel like the pull ratio have been slighly better. I got a FA Toxicroak, M-Charizard X and Milotic holo out of 8 packs :)

Videoland said:
From what I've seen on youtube the pull rates seem to be better than XY. I know people will be more willing to upload openings were they get better pulls, but I still feel like the pull ratio have been slighly better. I got a FA Toxicroak, M-Charizard X and Milotic holo out of 8 packs :)

Had some amazing luck as well. Bought 10 packs right after it was released and pulled M Kangashkhan EX, Toxicroak EX, FA Charizard EX and a standard Charizard EX.

The pulls could be better because Flashfire has "only" 109 cards, while XY has 146 cards... and Flashfire has a higher number of EX, Full Art and UR cards in general than XY. So it's easier to pull UR cards if the number of total cards of the set is smaller.

Out of fourteen packs I got, I got Toxicroak EX, Toxicroak EX FA, Kangaskhan EX FA, holographic Pyroar and a holographic Milotic. I kind of wish that one last one had been a holographic Goodra instead. Of course I was hoping for some sort of Charizard though I wasn't surprised that didn't happen.

In 3 packs, I got a Durant, a Veil Floette, and a Luxray as my rares. Not the best pulls, but I like Luxray so much, I'm not even mad, bro. My rev. Holo's were Flabebe, Weavile, and Luxio. Sweet success again!

Out of my booster box I got FA pokemon fan club, M Kangaskhan EX, M Charizard Y EX, and M Charizard X EX, is it really unlucky to get all Mega EX's and no normal EX's or is that a good box? , however I also pulled milotic, pyroar, shiftry , 2 goodra's, 2 dragalges and 2 Luxrays which I was happy about because I love the artwork and I also like using wild charge and protection cube. I got some other holo's and rares but I can't remember them so all in all was this a bad box or a good one?

Bought 20 packs last night. Charizard EX, FA Charizard, M Kangaskhan EX, one rare holo, two reverse holo rares.
I'm still 20 cards short of completing the set. Ehhh. :/

Edit: 12 more packs tonight. Got Lysandre FA, 3 holos that I didn't already have. Still short 19 cards. >:/

I actually find it funny that they at least made several secret rares but the fact that they are just the same mega's as in the set makes it less fun.

RE: 95+ 'Flashfire' Scans! [4/25]

jdivinity said:
I wonder why one of the Floettes is a rare card? Perhaps because of the ability it has I suppose but still. Also, I really dig the art on the match. illustrated Sneasel.

Yea, a lot of cards in this set like Floette and Qwilfish I thought should have been uncommons.

Back