All 98 “Battle Academy” Cards Revealed for Japan!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 98 cards from Japan’s new “Battle Academy” product have been revealed! 48 of them are new. We expect them to be tossed into our Twilight Masquerade set in May.
As posted before, the product will release on March 8th and includes four 60-card decks. They feature Pikachu ex & Houndstone ex, Sprigatito ex & Armarouge ex, Greninja ex & Darkrai ex, and Lucario ex & Melmetal ex.
Sprigatito ex releases in English tomorrow, meaning we’re getting the card a week before Japan.

about-img-2.png

Battle Academy will come in two versions: one for 1,360 yen that includes the four decks and basic accessories, and a larger boxed version for 3,290 yen that comes with additional accessories...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I made an account just incase you weren’t informed… Im pretty there’s a mistake for second attack name

So instead of pulling an actually useful ex you'll get these. Great.
Pulling? This is a starter deck for beginners. It's not about pulling a useful ex, its a preset deck. We've had these in the past.

They better not put these in any main set. Most of these cards are even worse than the Battle Academy cards that made it into Fusion Strike. At least some of the artwork is good, but I'm always happier when good artwork is on good cards, tbh!

I believe they do this so they can catch people using their translations without reviewing. Cartographers do the same thing with maps.
Nah I do it as little jokes to get a chuckle out of people. And putting those jokes in doesn't stop people from stealing them, errors do. For example, Serebii used to steal all of our card translations and rewrite them with our mistakes, but would take the jokes out.

Back