All 66 “Crimson Haze” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Greninja ex is the new Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX but even better! Ninja blade does more damage than Gale Thrust with no downside or prerequisites for one energy. Already bonkers right there. But then you get to fetch ANY card from your deck. Duplicates Barrage is G-Max Rapid Flow but instead of discarding all of your energy, you only need to discard 2 which still leaves you with 1 to use Ninja Blade. RS Urshifu VMAX is still relevant in the meta if that tells you anything. Card is going to be top tier

Greninja is the definition of the more things change the more they stay the same. Its attack is just a raw upgrade from Radiant Greninja, and its first attack is amazing. Sinistcha could be a fun deck to cook up, will it be good though? Only time will tell. The new Acr Spec also looks not half bad. It could be used to help find those critical 1-prize evolution pokemon late who am I kidding it's not great.

Hol up! You’re telling me we’re finally gonna get a full art Sinnoh Elite 4 member (obviously I’m not counting Cynthia)

This set is actually balanced for once, while still having interesting potential. They finally did it. They stopped powerscaling!

Oh my, there's some gorgeous artwork here again. Leafeon, Phione, Nosepass, Ting-Lu and Florges really stand out of all of them. Great arts by Kuroimori, aspara, Ligton, AKIRA EGAWA and Anesaki Dynamic. Happy to see older and newer artists on the tcg are knocking 'm out of the park

It does. The attack damage is calculated before the DTE is discarded.
But the attack says to discard Energy first, then deal damage after.
Hyper Aroma would be soo much better if it searches for 2 evolutions instead.. ?️ ?
Hyper Aroma would be so much better if Zoro-box wasn't leaving.

Rapid Strike Kecleon chose a bad time to leave with that Enamorus incoming.

Last edited:
But the attack says to discard Energy first, then deal damage after.

Hyper Aroma would be so much better if Zoro-box wasn't leaving.

Rapid Strike Kecleon chose a bad time to leave with that Eternatus incoming

Damage is done first, then you resolve the effect of the attack (i.e. discard the energies). That is always the order.

What Eternatus? edit: Oh you mean Enamorus.

Waifu tax on Perrin yayyy... I'm so exited to empty my wallet with no Greninja SIR

Dipplin could be interesting, wasn’t there some Pokémon or item that let you use prior stage attacks? If so, once Hydrapple hits the scene and gives it a more sturdy body, you can drag up annoying stuff with Dipplin’s attack and just wreck havoc on lost box stuff, or cycle in Pokemon with high retreat costs to stall if needed. Greninja ex also does look awesome, candy into it and hit for 170 with a tutor effect if you go second? Or just great value on your t2 going first? Sign me up.

Back