All 66 “Crimson Haze” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 66 cards from Crimson Haze‘s main set have just been revealed by the official Japanese TCG website!
The set will release in Japan next Friday, March 22nd (which is coincidentally the release date of our Temporal Forces set).

Crimson-Haze-Booster-Pack-151x300.jpg

Crimson Haze features Bloodmoon Ursaluna. It’s a unique, individual Pokemon from The Teal Mask DLC. You can only capture one, so it’s essentially an event Pokemon. While an Ursaring can evolve into an Ursaluna, you can’t evolve an Ursaring into Bloodmoon Ursaluna. This is because a specific Ursaluna traveled from Hisui to Kitakami in the past and adapted to the region, eventually becoming the one and only Bloodmoon Ursaluna...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Bleh, the last supporter is Lucian. It's Ilima, but both players shuffle their hands to the bottom instead of back into the deck.

Guys, I just plugged Greninja ex’s first attack into Google Translate, and wait until you hear what it does!

“If you wish, choose one card of your choice from your rice and put it in your hand.
I can do it. and cut the price.”

A mock-bartering system! Imagine how high the skill level will be this year!

Shoutout to the now-defunct channel, The Pokemon Evolutionaries... I just know that Professor K is LOVING that SAR Greninja ex!

Crimson Haze is popping off with LOTS of great stuff already. That AR Eevee is gonna go crazy, that SAR Perrin by GIDORA is gonna go crazy, SAR Greninja is gonna go crazy... whew!

Guys, I just plugged Greninja ex’s first attack into Google Translate, and wait until you hear what it does!

“If you wish, choose one card of your choice from your rice and put it in your hand.
I can do it. and cut the price.”

A mock-bartering system! Imagine how high the skill level will be this year!
1710481643282.png
YES, I CAN! YES, I CAN!

Definitely one of the best sets in a long while, although that Greninja does look pretty busted. It's not particularily broken, it doesn't KO stuff for free or spread energy for free, but it consistently outputs crazy damage and controls the game.
What WOULD be funny if they'd start printing Stage 2s like that, and then didn't reprint Rare Candy. I could get behind that.

I love the Zapdos artwork, and the nosepass especially the background.

To the experts here - could #76 be Arcanine?

Very unlikely. Evolutionary line ARs get matching arts, but the Growlithe is already paired up with Perrin SAR.

So the options are Nosepass, Probopass, Hawlucha or Ting-Lu. Ting-Lu doesn't sound too likely given it got SAR treatment not long ago. My bet is on Nosepass.

Back