All 30 “Raging Surf” Secret Rares!

no name generic trainer woman getting an art rare over fan favorite, restaurant worker, Gym Leader, Elite Four member, overworked Larry is a joke.

no name generic trainer woman getting an art rare over fan favorite, restaurant worker, Gym Leader, Elite Four member, overworked Larry is a joke.
Absolutely unashamedly mundane, low-key, apathetic Larry not giving a damn about the super fancy, expensive, flashy SAR is the whole point of the joke, I'm guessing

Last edited:
I said that the missing IRs would be for cards that hadn't been revealed prior and people doubted.

Actually not that many cards I like a lot. The previous sets had more.
Parasol Lady and Mantyke. Not saying the other ones are ugly, but don't impress me much.

as pretty as parasol Lady is ... YOU are telling me ... THE MOST ...yes THE MOST popular character in Scarlet and Violet gets a card... and he gets beat out of an SIR for 1. a character people probably don't really remember... and a Random NPC ? I was foaming at the mouth when 151 was called a "Mini" set but This ? This right here ... gunna start a riot ...

The secret rare Parasol Lady is cool, but the ultra rare is better.

as pretty as parasol Lady is ... YOU are telling me ... THE MOST ...yes THE MOST popular character in Scarlet and Violet gets a card... and he gets beat out of an SIR for 1. a character people probably don't really remember... and a Random NPC ? I was foaming at the mouth when 151 was called a "Mini" set but This ? This right here ... gunna start a riot ...
Like I've been saying, TO BE FAIR, this IS Larry we're talking about here. Character-wise, it actually makes a LOT of sense (and it's also pretty funny) that he doesn't get an SAR, because something tells me he wouldn't go for that fancy special art stuff. He's supposed to be the Average Joe of Paldea, and no SARs is perfect for someone as mundane as Larry ??

Back