All 165 Cards from “Pokemon Card 151” Revealed: All Kanto Pokemon Reunited After 20 Years!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 165 cards from Pokemon Card 151‘s main set have just been revealed by Pokemon! The set releases in Japan next Friday, June 16th.

Pokemon-Card-151-300x168.jpg

So far Pokemon has only revealed eighteen of the set’s secret rares. As usual, the full lineup of secret rare cards won’t be revealed until next week when Japanese fans start opening their booster packs (they’re supposed to be secret, after all!). Update: All of the secret rares have now been revealed!

Bulbasaur-AR-143x200.png

#166 Bulbasaur (Illustration Rare)

Ivysaur-AR-143x200.png

#167 Ivysaur (IR)

Venusaur-ex-SAR-143x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I love them. I like how they kept the same artist for each evolutionary family, though Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan got different ones, same as Eevee and its evolutions.

I kinda wish there were normal versions for the ex Pokémon, such as Arbok or Wigglytuff to keep this theme of sharing the same artist as their pre-evolutions, or that the ex Pokémon would've been only those that didn't have evo or pre-evo in Gen 1, like Kangaskhan, Farfetch'd, etc.

Or that they gave those Pokémon to artists that could pull both kinds of cards, like Vulpix and Ninetales.

Weedle is easily my favorite art out of the regular cards in set. What is your favorite regular art card?

Idc if this set is bland,seeing an entire generation in one expansion makes me happy for some reason

Weedle is easily my favorite art out of the regular cards in set. What is your favorite regular art card?
Probably either Electabuzz or Wartortle. There's a few others I like a lot, too, like Machoke, Marowak, Articuno and Charmeleon, though.

Probably an extremely unpopular opinion but I'm suuuuuuuuuuper disappointed Squirtle line got Arita artwork for the ARs...... Charmander and Bulbasaur lines look infinitely better.

Probably an extremely unpopular opinion but I'm suuuuuuuuuuper disappointed Squirtle line got Arita artwork for the ARs..... Charmander and Bulbasaur lines look infinitely better.
Hopefully that is an extremely unpopular opinion because the Squirtle line is definitely the best in my eyes. The Charmander line is unique and stylized and the Bulbasaur line is cute and pretty, but the Squirtle line is just beautiful to me. I quite enjoy the more realistic look, the shading and lighting, and the gorgeous environments. I also love how the Pokemon progresses into deeper and deeper water as it evolves, from splashing on the shore to swimming in a coral reef to dwelling in the abyss. It's especially intriguing because despite being a Water Pokemon, it's not often we see Blastoise completely submerged underwater. The poses in each card are excellent and full of personality. All things considered, it's a gorgeous set of evolutionary line artworks, and definitely the immensely talented Arita bringing his A-game.

Back