All “Incandescent Arcana” Secret Rares Revealed!

So, will the 12.5 set be about half from the original sets?
No. It's just a way of saying that is not a new main set, the same way Japan uses letters to differentiate subsets and main sets (Lost Abyss is S11, Incandescent Arcana is S11a). We already know that it will feature at least 147 cards.

No. It's just a way of saying that is not a new main set, the same way Japan uses letters to differentiate subsets and main sets (Lost Abyss is S11, Incandescent Arcana is S11a). We already know that it will feature at least 147 cards.
I know, it is the leftovers card. It would be nice if they add Misty & Lorelei Full Art but that card was decades ago.

There's seriously no Lillie & Alolan Vulpix CHR? I think this is the first time I've ever felt bait-and-switched by a Pokemon TCG set.

wait, Serperior gets a gold secret rare instead of Vulpix? I mean I'm glad the snake is getting some love but isn't Alolan Vulpix Vstar a way better card?

Edit: ohhhhhhh, it's probably because we already have a gold Palkia Vstar, and they don't want another water type getting one since grass doesn't have any. Yeah I guess that makes sense

Ho-oh may get an alt art in VStar Universe
They may and may not. Wrap-Up sets like VStar Universe doesn't include very new sets. Shiny Star V doesn't include the sets that forms Vivid Voltage. VMax Climax doesn't include the cards from Fusion Arts, you get my point here.

There's seriously no Lillie & Alolan Vulpix CHR? I think this is the first time I've ever felt bait-and-switched by a Pokemon TCG set.
Yeah, I think I'm going to stick to what's officially known instead of what's definitely probably maybe possibly would-make-sense-if-it-did-happen rumored to be in a set. Which Pokebeach is great at not posting rumors or hearsay without facts to back it up. But this instance was a let down.

Sure, it might happen in VStar Universe, but I'm not raising my expectations a second time. I'll just see what we get. And in general, the character rares tend to look great regardless, so there's always something to look forward to.

Has the card game ever had CHR cards with trainers who don't own a certain Pokemon in the games?
Coz Lillie doesn't own Alolan Vulpix in the games. She only owns A-Vulpix in the anime.

Has the card game ever had CHR cards with trainers who don't own a certain Pokemon in the games?
Coz Lillie doesn't own Alolan Vulpix in the games. She only owns A-Vulpix in the anime.
Both Sonia character rares? On a technicality with Boltund V since she's only known for having Yamper. But to the best of my (limited) knowledge, she has no association with Galarian Zapdos.
Bugsy and Orbeetle.
Also, even though Serena CAN have a Braixen in X&Y, isn't that more of an anime association?

There could be more that I'm not remembering, not counting connections rather than partnership, like Peony and Calyrex for example.
Definitely made me think, though!

Last edited:
Back