montoya.c

Aspiring Trainer
Is it kinda weird that we don’t have any Sinnoh focused characters in all of this? Seeing as that’s going to be the focus for next year with Legends Arceus? Not to mention the D/P remakes we just got….
Pretty sure once these next four Sinnoh-focused sets release in 2022, starting with Brilliant Stars, we’ll get a special Sinnoh-focused high-end set right before Gen 9. It’ll probably be more like Hidden/Shining Fates, however.

Also, I just realized that the gold/black cards are supposed to represent the last five sets. Pikachu represents Vivid Voltage, the Urshifus Battle Styles, the Calyrexes Chillign Reign, Rayquaza and Duraludon Evolving Skies and Mew Fusion Strike.
We already have Zacian and Zamazenta in gold who I’m sure represent the very first set as well as Eternatus and his VMAX form which represent Darkness Ablaze (RIP Rebel Clash).

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Why does the article still say that not all of the gold secret rares have been revealed yet? I mean, I'd like to thing that we might still be getting one for Eevee VMAX and Charizard VMAX*, but I'm guessing that it's just an outdated comment from when they were still being leaked. Understandable, of course. It just might be confusing.

* I would actually like to see one of these, but I would never be able to afford it and it would cause most collectors an astronomical deal of pain. Although a lot of people would be happy to own it and excited about pulling it. But collectors already have a lot of fun Charizard cards to collect. As for the Eevee, I just think that since Eevee is a popular Pokemon and complimentary to Pikachu, and since we are one card short of the new golden secret rates taking up a full binder page, I'm sure people would have appreciated one. But actually, four plus eight is twelve, which is three pages in a 2x2 binder and a page and a row in a 3x3 binder, and that arithmetic and spatial placement feels a lot better than twelve. What I'm trying to say is that I noticed a potentially confusing comment, and that on a side note there were a couple of Pokemon that would have made a nice addition to the set. All the cards here look beautiful. Almost any collector would be proud to own one of these, and since they appear to be a more populous (and more tbematic ) range of Alternate Arts, or else a Shiny Vault/Radiant Collection type set, they shouldn't be insanely hard to pull or buy. I'll probably get one or two. Thanks, Pokemon and affiliated artisans, for bringing us such beautiful cards as these, and thanks, Water Pokemon Master and fellow Pokebeach writers, for bringing us such consistent, reliable, and regular news as the news in this article.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Why does the article still say that not all of the gold secret rares have been revealed yet? I mean, I'd like to thing that we might still be getting one for Eevee VMAX and Charizard VMAX*, but I'm guessing that it's just an outdated comment from when they were still being leaked. Understandable, of course. It just might be confusing.

* I would actually like to see one of these, but I would never be able to afford it and it would cause most collectors an astronomical deal of pain. Although a lot of people would be happy to own it and excited about pulling it. But collectors already have a lot of fun Charizard cards to collect. As for the Eevee, I just think that since Eevee is a popular Pokemon and complimentary to Pikachu, and since we are one card short of the new golden secret rates taking up a full binder page, I'm sure people would have appreciated one. But actually, four plus eight is twelve, which is three pages in a 2x2 binder and a page and a row in a 3x3 binder, and that arithmetic and spatial placement feels a lot better than twelve. What I'm trying to say is that I noticed a potentially confusing comment, and that on a side note there were a couple of Pokemon that would have made a nice addition to the set. All the cards here look beautiful. Almost any collector would be proud to own one of these, and since they appear to be a more populous (and more tbematic ) range of Alternate Arts, or else a Shiny Vault/Radiant Collection type set, they shouldn't be insanely hard to pull or buy. I'll probably get one or two. Thanks, Pokemon and affiliated artisans, for bringing us such beautiful cards as these, and thanks, Water Pokemon Master and fellow Pokebeach writers, for bringing us such consistent, reliable, and regular news as the news in this article.
(Will you look at that? My footnote turned into an essay!)
P.S. Thank you, Pokemon, for giving us our regular cameo Charizard in the form of a Character Rate instead of a Character Secret Rare! It's easier to get, and the art worked out much better than a VMAX ever would have! One beautiful card in a hundred plus other beautiful cards!