The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, these leaks are good

For the 24 cards between Blissey V and Pikachu VMAX I have a feeling that they’ll consist of FA and Rainbow Rare versions of the newer Supporters (Gloria, Galar Friends, Acerola’s Premonition, and Cafe Master), new FAs and Rainbow Rares for some reprinted Supporters (Nessa, Raihan, Bea, Allister, and Adventurer’s Discovery were mentioned in the set rumors from a while ago and I wouldn’t rule out a FA and Rainbow Rare of Boss’s Orders featuring Lysandre), Rainbow Rare Mimikyu VMAX, a gold Shiny Pokemon, a gold Item, and a black-and-gold Pikachu V.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Id expect the baby character rares to all be on Brilliant Stars and the V and VMaxes to be our special set next year
Won't a lot of the v/vmax character rares go out of rotation by then? I wonder if they'll release them sooner somehow or just have out of rotation cards included

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Won't a lot of the v/vmax character rares go out of rotation by then? I wonder if they'll release them sooner somehow or just have out of rotation cards included
They’ll probably get shoved into next year’s “holiday” set like GX Ultra Shiny and Shiny Star V were.

Gwenom

Aspiring Trainer
I just bought a case of 20 so my chances of pulling my favorite character rares go up.

o7yourdesires

Aspiring Trainer
A lot of rotated cards were in Hidden Fates. It’s a collectors set I don’t think competitive viability will come in to it

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
based on whats in the main set
197 has to be banette
207 is almost certainly obstagoon
209 is probably druddigon
211 has to be snorlax
213-215 are kricketune v, orbeetle v and orbeetle vmax respectively

Marcia Demme

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so excited about these cards. There are so many I want to get. I love how Hop is getting a lot of spotlight with Zacian and Zamazenta V :)

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
That is a LOT of cards! It's interesting to note that all of the character cards have the same character on their Vs as their Vmaxes, with the exception of Urshifu. It does stink that we can't see the character (probably Zinnia) on Rayquaza at the moment though.
SS Urshifu V & Vmax have the same character.

O-tik-a-du

Aspiring Trainer
why are only the v and vmax cards leaking?

and also i bet its going to be like SSV, with three character rares and one character super rare

Sieg Hart

Aspiring Trainer
The list is nice, but ONLY 4-6 CSR (V or Vmax) in 1 case (20 Box).
And seems there's just 1-2 CHR & CSR per box, if this Japanese set had around 100 secret rare. You may not be able to collect all of them even you open 10 case... The price will be crazy.

JonB1999

Aspiring Trainer
I like the idea thar every gym trainer got an card with a ball, even if I had hoped that these atworks would be applied to the rare league cards.
I'm still a little undecided what I would have found better. But I´m really happy that every gym trainer got an alternative full art card.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Ah so Blue gets the Eeveelutions. Guess I could've guessed that, but then I thought Vaporeon wasn't in cause there wasn't a slot for it. But I overlooked the fact that Kingdra is only before Vaporeon in the main set so that it could be with it's pre-evos, which isn't relevant in the CHR numberings.

FilpACoin

The Best Typo
These had better not all be as rare as normal secret rares, or this will be a pain to collect. I like seeing a bunch of these characters, though. Feels like it adds to the Pokemon world, to see them show up with their Pokemon. We got Mustard on the other Urshifu and Victor on the Calyrex for some reason. That Pikachu V is awesome and definitely better than the VMAX, and wow, that Zacian V looks like it would be amazing if we could see it!
Bugsy is in way over his head with that Orbeetle.

AGT/Lyn

Aspiring Trainer
At the top of the page for trainer full arts, who are the single and rapid strike supporters? I don't think i've ever seen them before.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
At the top of the page for trainer full arts, who are the single and rapid strike supporters? I don't think i've ever seen them before.
That is Mustard, but young! I was confused at first too, but you can see it on one of his Trainer cards from the games :)