Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon fans in Japan have started opening their VMAX Climax booster packs and posting their pulls to social media and auction websites.
All of the secret rares in this set are reprints of existing cards with new artwork.
#185-#212: Character Rares (CHR)
Character Rares are regular Pokemon with a notable Trainer in their artwork. This type of card first debuted in 2019’s Dream League, which became part of our Cosmic Eclipse.

185-Abomoasnow-Character-Rare-VMAX-Climax-141x200.jpg

#185 Abomasnow (Bryce)

186-Flapple-Character-Rare-VMAX-Climax-141x200.jpg

#186 Flapple (Milo)

187-Charizard-Character-Rare-VMAX-Climax-141x200.jpg

#187 Charizard (Leon)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

shiny poliwhirl

Aspiring Trainer
oh my that gold pikachu vmax looks wonderful i cant believe this is happening. im scared some character rares wont make it to the english set though

The Vish

Aspiring Trainer
The arts are gorgeous, but 40 super rares seems a bit hefty, even by current standards. The base 30 regular cards is a good enough number, but damn, adding in all the super rares too makes for a massive assortment of secret rares, assuming they will all be secret rares in Brilliant Stars.

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
That is a LOT of cards! It's interesting to note that all of the character cards have the same character on their Vs as their Vmaxes, with the exception of Urshifu. It does stink that we can't see the character (probably Zinnia) on Rayquaza at the moment though.

o7yourdesires

Aspiring Trainer
I’m pretty spot on with the list I made for the secret rares. Bar a couple they were character rares versions but of the cards already in the set For example 213-215 is Kriketune V, Orbeetle V and VMax

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
I freaking love this set already. Hopefully the pull rates are really good given the variety going from non rulebox pokemon up to Vmax

o7yourdesires

Aspiring Trainer
255-280 is interesting. That’s a lot of unknowns - expect Galar Friends amongst them as well as some very quirky cards if the pika Vmax gold is there

EllieTheJellyyy

Aspiring Trainer
That is a LOT of cards! It's interesting to note that all of the character cards have the same character on their Vs as their Vmaxes, with the exception of Urshifu. It does stink that we can't see the character (probably Zinnia) on Rayquaza at the moment though.
The Single Strike v/vmax is Gloria and the Rapid Strike v/vmax is Mustard like the Shadow Rider v/vmax is Victor and Ice Rider v/vmax is Peony

Omi

Aspiring Trainer
I am in literal shock
1) Umbreon + Karen
2) Rapid and Single Urshifu VMAX
3) Morpeko V-UNION???
I want some of these cards so bad!!!!

Konopacz

Aspiring Trainer
I like how these cards really emphasize how BIG pokemon VMAX are supposed to be.

The normal artworks don't do much to make them seem large, so that's super fun!

fleshrum

Cephalophore
IT'S TIME TO STOP.

The umbreon is pretty though. Front page of my binder has karen, umbreon, and houndoom full arts. Might have to cough up for that.