Wi-Fi Trades Akwila's Trade Buzz! More Free Stuff everyday! Now updated with PokeBank!

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! More FREE STUFF everyday!

Do you happen to have just a normal Rotam...no ivs? I just can't seem to find any? I don't have any IV Pokemon that I know of, though.

momoxmomo said:
Do you happen to have just a normal Rotam...no ivs? I just can't seem to find any? I don't have any IV Pokemon that I know of, though.

Yes of course. I should still have some 3IV ones somewhere. I give these away for free.

Spartansn1p3r said:
447.png

M Riolu - Adamant - Justified/Inner Focus - must know Bullet Punch
I have one of these with inner focus and bullet punch, He only has 31 in Hp though, im not sure what I want for it.

If if only has one perfect IV and the egg moves, I would ask that it be evolved first (just to save me some time). Then I would be happy to trade you for one of my 4IV mons.

(Also, you get super kudos for not only using the format that I asked for, but also using the images. You sir, are awesome)

Okay. So you'll take anything then? Just let me know when you want to trade. Thanks!

I'm available now. I think I already have you added. my IGN is Vespertine.

Akwila said:
I'm available now. I think I already have you added. my IGN is Vespertine.

Okay, I just readded you. My IGN is Mistryss. I'm probably gonna give you a Bronzor, as I have loads of them. Is that fine?

lol yes. Thats fine dear. :p

I have a 5 IV Charmander, meant to be Charizard X, I want a Inkay with 5IV - Spatk?

He was one of my biggest fans...

*crickets*

PokeChimpo said:
I have a 5 IV Charmander, meant to be Charizard X, I want a Inkay with 5IV - Spatk?

I do not have one of those on hand. Typically I decline to do custom breeding (just because it makes my anxiety spike when I can't get the IVs to land correctly). I would be more than willing to part with anything I have listed.

Akwila said:
He was one of my biggest fans...

*crickets*

PokeChimpo said:

I do not have one of those on hand. Typically I decline to do custom breeding (just because it makes my anxiety spike when I can't get the IVs to land correctly). I would be more than willing to part with anything I have listed.

2 4 IV Inkay?

Does the Charmander in question know Dragon Dance and Outrage? If so, then you have a deal.

Akwila said:
Does the Charmander in question know Dragon Dance and Outrage? If so, then you have a deal.

Yes, and flare blitz. I need the Inkay pair to be able to get 5 correct IVS or all 6.

PokeChimpo said:
Akwila said:

Yes, and flare blitz. I need the Inkay pair to be able to get 5 correct IVS or all 6.

Sure thing, give me about 20 min and I should be online. I'm not sure if I still have you added or not.

Akwila said:
PokeChimpo said:

Sure thing, give me about 20 min and I should be online. I'm not sure if I still have you added or not.

I haven't deleted you, my FC is in sig. Profile comment when you're ready.

PokeChimpo said:
Akwila said:

I haven't deleted you, my FC is in sig. Profile comment when you're ready.

Ready when you are. My IGN is Vespertine.

I. Hate. My. Work. Internet. Sigh...

Is that dragonair still available? Would you be interested in 4 IV Nidorina M and F?

Back