Wi-Fi Trades Akwila's Trade Buzz! More Free Stuff everyday! Now updated with PokeBank!

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! Free 4IV Scythers while supplies last!

Akwila said:
JCGKVK6325 said:
I would like this scyther if available. If not then any other female you have with 4 IV's will due

I will take a lv1-10 Mega Lugia, please.

LOL what exactly might you want?

Akwila said:
Friend Code: 4725-8926-1717
Time Zone: CST
Times Available: 5pm to Midnight most days

I'm an IV breeder and I am one of those odd ones that actually likes breeding. I'm always on the look out for perfect mons, or mons with 4 or more perfect IVs! Lets work something out! Also, I typically deliberately breed pokeballs too (All the Marills are in Heal Balls and all the Honedges are in Luxury Balls). In addition, many of these have brothers and sisters that have 3 or fewer IVs. I have no issue giving these Pokemon away as supplies last!

MEMO TO YOU: 'x' does not mean the IV is 0, it means I didn't feel like plugging it into a calculator to figure it, so it could be 0-30. Who knows!?

If you find something you like, please COPY AND PASTE THE WHOLE ENTRY for that pokemon and post it here or in a PM to me. If you do not do this and just say "What do you want for that Adamant Marill with Huge Power?" I will tell you that I want a lv1-10 Mega Lugia.

Do you still have the 5 IV female Scyther?
I have 4-5 IV Kangaskhans (though they do not have Drain Punch).
If you don't, I'd still be interested in any 4 IV female Scyther that is missing SpA.

I'm holding out on the Drain Punch Kanaga for now but I can get you one of the 4IV Scythers that is missing it's SpAttk. Any particular one you want? Also this is a freebee so I don't want anything in particular (unless you're feeling charitable :D ).

There is only one 31/31/31/x/x/31 Female available. Is this ok for you?

Alright, I'd still be interested. If you'd like, you can pick any 4 IV from my list for me to give you for it. :)

Squee!

Actually, if you have one of these,

Abra (Magic Guard, Timid)
Egg Moves: None
[31/x/31/31/31/31]
On hand:
4x Male

I will happily part with my functionally perfect Scyther.

If not, would you have a 4IV HA Abra?

5 IV female Scyther for 5 IV male Abra?
I can do that if you would like. :)

I cant trade right now, but I might be able to catch you online later?

Sure. And thank you! I spent quite a while breeding my Abras and nothing was working out so I quit that for a bit. Is it possible that I can name it?

Bump for the week. And yes I still have free stuff!

Are you interested in rare egg moves? I don't have any purposely IV bred pokemon (however, many of my pokemon are from wonder trade, so who knows?) I'd like the telepathy ralts, since I don't have one, and I could offer you a spinarak with 4 awesome egg moves.

ShinyVincent said:
I want a free 4IV Scyther

Shoot me your FC!

professorlight said:
Are you interested in rare egg moves? I don't have any purposely IV bred pokemon (however, many of my pokemon are from wonder trade, so who knows?) I'd like the telepathy ralts, since I don't have one, and I could offer you a spinarak with 4 awesome egg moves.

Please be more specific...

Akwila said:
ShinyVincent said:
I want a free 4IV Scyther

Shoot me your FC!

professorlight said:

Please be more specific...

Click below to see all I have.

I am more interested in your Ferroseed with Stealth Rock. I would be willing to trade my Ralts, only if the Ferroseed has 3 or more perfect IVs, and is Male.

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! More FREE STUFF everyday!

Are you still giving away free Scythers? If you are may I get one please?

Please please please send me FCs people. Unless you're feeling really really lucky, I can wonder trade my mons to you.

Never mind about the ralts; can I have this scyther? I had an idea.

F Scyther - Adamant - Technician x/31/31/31/x/31

I'll add your friend code.

K.
So am I wonder trading this to you?

Akwila said:
K.
So am I wonder trading this to you?

Yes please, I'll trade you the ferrothorn, since I'll have to send you something. You can use it or not, as you prefer.

447.png

M Riolu - Adamant - Justified/Inner Focus - must know Bullet Punch
I have one of these with inner focus and bullet punch, He only has 31 in Hp though, im not sure what I want for it.

Back