Finished Agony Agatha [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Probably start by saying:

What are the best rules to use in a nuzlocke?

I think nuzlockes playing on the "set" mode (unable to switch pokes after KO) adds a great level of difficulty that is enjoyable :)
And then your standard rules of course, and maybe a dupes clause and limit, and a item per battle limit :)

There are 4 drinks numbered 1 2 3 and 4, only one of them contains water, all others contain poison. How do I find which one doesn't have poison?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Hire three servants to drink a cup. If one of them survives, they had water. If none of them survive, the other cup has water. Alternatively, pick the cup on the right, as right is always right.

How can I most effectively convince people to play MK8 Deluxe with me?

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Free samples, but watch how much they take.

How do I keep myself from breaking the bank (spending my money)?

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hire three servants to drink a cup. If one of them survives, they had water. If none of them survive, the other cup has water. Alternatively, pick the cup on the right, as right is always right.

How can I most effectively convince people to play MK8 Deluxe with me?

You were right :U The one on the right was right :U

Free samples, but watch how much they take.

How do I keep myself from breaking the bank (spending my money)?

You can give all your money to me and then you won't have any money to spend :p

What should I cook next?

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
You were right :U The one on the right was right :U

You can give all your money to me and then you won't have any money to spend :p

What should I cook next?
You shouldn't cook, you should instead go buy yourself a fancy dinner with Lorde's money that she gave you.:D

Should I ever stop procrastinating?

NinjaPenguin

Sugar, Butter, Baking Powder, and Eggs.

What is the best gluten-free dessert?

Last edited:

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
There are 4 drinks numbered 1 2 3 and 4, only one of them contains water, all others contain poison. How do I find which one doesn't have poison?
Pfffff, this is hilarious. XD

The best gluten-free dessert is none probably macaroons. It's the one gluten-free item I've had, soooooo...

How do I convince someone that a video game character I like is better than a video game character a friend likes? Totally asking for a friend. :UUUUUU
DoS I'm lookin' at you, Klug is so much better than Lemres

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
If it's an argument in the first place, then nothing is gonna work. :p

A friend of mine is wondering if Walmart can be trusted with a Cloud amiibo preorder.

Nyora

A Cat
Only if he actually wants a Diddy Kong amiibo.

How do I stop the wild Chandelure from fleeing? D:

Cypher333

time to run
You should probably use Mean Look or Block, which do a good job. Alternatively, hire Team Rocket to get a net, pit trap, or crazy machine to assist you.

How could I play pokemon at an event where "personal game devices" aren't allowed? also how in the name of all that is holy do i stop villains in pokemon moon from spamming healing and flinches

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
You just gotta be sneaky about it. Works for me every single time.

How would you go about explaining your online life to your parents, especially if one of them's a little on the overprotective side when it comes to online use?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
You just gotta be sneaky about it. Works for me every single time.

How would you go about explaining your online life to your parents, especially if one of them's a little on the overprotective side when it comes to online use?

I probably just say whatever good reason I manage to think of at that moment just to get the worry of them..

I need to find some Reverse Foil Eevee cards from e-Series, any suggestion where to find them.

NinjaPenguin

TCGPlayer and TrollandToad both have cards from e-Series for $1-3 USD (not counting shipping, which probably means ordering in bulk is better), and can ship to Malaysia (I can confirm TCGPlayer does, and I think Troll and Toad does too). On most cards, TCGPlayer has much better prices, but I find Troll and Toad's prices better at older eras. Reverse is rarer (won't necessarily be on the sites at all times) and costs a good deal more.

What is the best Desert Island Escape team in Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival?
EDIT: To actually continue this game, I'll change up the question. Who should I root for (besides yourself, if you're participating) in this season of The Challenge?

Last edited:

Cypher333

time to run
I would say Jesi, Celever, or PP :D

Are there any non-yppy forum games that don't always require much attention?

Celever

Wheeeee~
There are plenty! Games like Reggie's Racing Cup and Shoot and Kill are examples of games running right now which don't require much time investment :)

What band should I start listening to?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.