Finished Agony Agatha [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubber bands can sound pretty cool if you stretch them over something like a container and play it like a guitar.

What's the best way to not answer this question?

By actually answering it but just making it a white font so you can't see it.

How do you properly yell at someone for scratching your 3DS when they tried to hide it?

Fingers attached to hands would probably be useful.

What method would you use to get a cat to sit on a Gamecube for a minimum of 8 seconds?

Cats are tricky. Putting something on top of the gamecube and making it high up like a cat tower might be your best bet.

Is there a way to introduce puns into casual conversation and not have everybody hate you for it?

From years of avoiding punishment for my crimes, I can confirm that the best way is to choose your victims friends wisely. That way you're less likely to be a casualty if it doesn't go the way you expect. ;)

What's the play for Worlds? Dx

Kartana seems well positioned to make a good run, with the extreme popularity of Snorlax right now. Maybe combine it with Milotic, Arcanine, some Tapu (besides Fini), some powerful attacker (like Snorlax, Nihilego, or Garchomp), and a defensive Pokemon (like Ninetales or Snorlax)? IDK much about this year's VGC besides watching a fair amount of internats, so I'm not very equipped to give you good teambuilding advice.

What's a fun (and not well known) mafia role to incorporate in a beginner's setup?

The spinning role I had in PMJ's last game (TCG) was pretty fun (you keep altering your role each night between 3 roles- bulletproof/vig/something else). Not sure if for beginners, but you can adjust that, I guess.

How do I bring myself to draw like I used to, with all the busy life I gained thanks to studying, without neglecting studying?

Apply to be a artist for TPCi, you are forced to become an artist (as a career). It's really effective, you can study TO draw.

How can I be more comfortable sitting on a pillow?

Lean up against a wall with another pillow against it.

How do I find motivation to do summer homework assignments?

Reward yourself with cookies afterwards :3

Are there any good books I can read?

Undoubtedly––but I hear road signs are good reading material, too!

Where can I hide my cookies so @Cypher333 doesn't get them?

They watch the ball go far
I AM THE WRONG PERSON TO ASK
How do i reward myself with cookies when I already ate them all?

Steal Lorde's cookies since she suggested that cookie idea in the first place

How do I pull a Gardevoir GX from my prerelease packs?
According to a friend, don't expect to anything. If don't expect to pull anything, you will get all the pulls.

How do I get my parents to start taking me to big Pokemon tournaments?

Bribe them with cookies. We should have an actual forum-wide discussion about this at some time, since I'm concerned about this too.

How do you bake the perfect bribery cookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back