Aegislash Line from “Raging Surf!”

Maybe in like Alakazam decks? Yeah Mimikyu is a thing, but you’re still using rare candy in Alakazam decks anyways, could use one on a beefier body that won’t just die to radiant greninja or something.

Everyone is saying just use Mimikyu, but I feel like this could be decent in certain situations for it's own deck completely, not just a bencher. Mimikyu is not a great attacker so you can't do a single prize deck with it, but with Aegislash that 120 can be decent. Not to mention, Decidueye used to be kind of a menace for a bit in the format for also being a Stage 2 with a similar Ability, though Decidueye hit the bench too which was really good. There would be times where people didn't have a counter so they just conceded against Decidueye a lot. But I don't know, maybe with enough Boss' Orders, escape ropes, switches and maybe cross switchers or something it could be decent with all the support Pokemon that are used on the bench in today's meta, nothing top tier I'm sure but still, maybe a fun single prizer that has a chance to win.

Everyone is saying just use Mimikyu, but I feel like this could be decent in certain situations for it's own deck completely, not just a bencher. Mimikyu is not a great attacker so you can't do a single prize deck with it, but with Aegislash that 120 can be decent. Not to mention, Decidueye used to be kind of a menace for a bit in the format for also being a Stage 2 with a similar Ability, though Decidueye hit the bench too which was really good. There would be times where people didn't have a counter so they just conceded against Decidueye a lot. But I don't know, maybe with enough Boss' Orders, escape ropes, switches and maybe cross switchers or something it could be decent with all the support Pokemon that are used on the bench in today's meta, nothing top tier I'm sure but still, maybe a fun single prizer that has a chance to.
Since WHEN 120 is relevant

Yeah they’re planning to I think…but Psychic was a much better Resistance for Steel to have.
Also, they should give some steel pokemons an ability that prevents all damage done by attacks from poison type pokemons (dark pokemon with ground weakness). ?️?

I wonder why cant they just print the generic Rule Box wording instead of specifying exactly two like all previous iterations of this ability. Once the next gimmick comes out it'll be obsolete and they're gonna have to print one that says (ex and [insert gimmick here]).

They haven't rotated yet and won't rotate until early next year.
Yeah that's what I thought, it's consistently been April since they started using regulation marks. I was second guessing myself because I didn't know when we were getting Paradox Rift but I could have just scrolled up and read the start of the article lmao

I wonder why cant they just print the generic Rule Box wording instead of specifying exactly two like all previous iterations of this ability. Once the next gimmick comes out it'll be obsolete and they're gonna have to print one that says (ex and [insert gimmick here]).
Rule Box is for effects th at may be too powerful for/against Rule Boxers as a whole. ex/v/gx is looking at current metas.

Obviously not a tier 1 deck or anything but this thing would be pretty decent with Gorgeous Cape. It can tank any meta relevant single prizer's hit (to memory, at least) as well as attacks from Duraludon VMAX and Giratina V, and you could easily move energies around with Battle Styles' Bronzong to Cheryl damage off of it without losing momentum
Interesting take but at the end of the day, it's only doing 120 damage. You can do this same walling strat with alakazam ex attacking from the bench but that deck is still a meme.

Back