Art Gallery Abstract Pokémon Art

Sadly I can't do Mega Tyranitar (The Pokémon website only has the normal forms on their online Pokédex), but I'll be happy to do normal Tyranitar!

...We'll I'm stupid. Turns out they do have the variants, but only if they have Ken Sugimori artwork, the only exceptions being Pikachu, Unfezant, Frillish, and Jellicent. Whenever I do a Pokémon with multiple forms, I'll do them all in the same post. Tomorrow I'll do the alternate forms for Aggron, Tyranitar, Tornadus, and Thundurus.

There are 92 variants on the website, including...

- All Megas
- All Primals
- Castform
- Deoxys
- Burmy and Wormadam
- Cherrim
- Shellos and Gastrodon
- Rotom
- Giratina
- Shaymin
- Basculin
- Darmanitan
- Deerling and Sawsbuck
- Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus
- Kyurem
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Pyroar
- Furfrou, but only its star, diamond, and heart trims.
- Meowstic
- Aegislash
- Hoopa

On the first post, I show how any warps I've made. I format it as "X/720 (Y%)", with X representing the number of warps and Y representing the percentage. With the addition of forms, it will be "X/812 (Y%)".

Last edited:
Rotom!

...I don't really need to elaborate, do I?

Rotom (Fan).png

Rotom (Frost).png

Rotom (Heat).png

Rotom (Mow).png

Rotom (Wash).png

Rotom.png

Fan, Frost, Heat, Mow, Wash, and Normal.

Last edited:
Guess who's back!!! Sorry I've been neglecting this thread for a while, I've just had a lot of things I need to do, so I've been really busy. (Actually, what I've been "needing" to do is completely optional and will in no way affect me if I don't do it. So... I've just been lazy. Sorry.) Without further ado, here's two more warps. Yes, two. Told you I've been lazy.

Dewgong.png

Klang.png

Dewgong and Klang

Last edited:
I'm back with... NINETEEN WARPS?! Yep, I've been making these in bulk and I'm spreading these across two posts. I'm trying to make ten at a time, and much more often.

This is the first of the two posts.

Caterpie.png

Chatot.png

Cherubi.png

Duosion.png

Gigalith.png

Gothitelle.png

Hoppip.png

Kadabra.png

Meditite.png

Moltres.png

Caterpe, Chatot, Cherubi, Duosion, Gigalith, Gothitelle, Hoppip, Kadabra, Meditite, and Moltres

Last edited:
I'm back with... NINETEEN WARPS?! Yep, I've been making these in bulk and I'm spreading these across two posts. I'm trying to make ten at a time, and much more often.

This is the second of the two posts.

Natu.png

Phione.png

Sawk.png

Shelmet.png

Staravia.png

Swablu.png

Ursaring.png

Victreebel.png

Virizion.png

Natu, Phione, Sawk, Shelmet, Staravia, Swablu, Ursaring, Victreebel, and Virizion

Last edited:
Ten more warps!

Bouffalant.png

Croagunk.png

Drifblim.png

Gible.png

Keldeo (Ordinary Form).png

Keldeo (Resolute Form).png

Klink.png

Klinklang.png

Purugly.png

Togetic.png

Bouffalant, Croagunk, Drifblim, Gible, Keldeo (both forms), Klink, Klinklang, Purugly, and Togetic

Last edited:
Ten more warps, including a Mega Evolution*!

*I forgot to make the Mega when I made the normal form. Oops...

Bonsly.png

Golem.png

Octillery.png

Quilladin.png

Sableye (Mega Sableye).png

Sentret.png

Sigilyph.png

Vanillite.png

Wailmer.png

Zorua.png

Bonsly, Golem, Octillery, Quilladin, Mega Sableye, Sentret, Sigilyph, Vanillite, Wailmer, and Zorua

Last edited:
I got another ten warps, but there's also some bad news. I've made so many warps at this point that I can't remember which Pokémon I've done and which ones I haven't. Sadly, the only solution is to do the Pokémon in National Pokédex order. So for the next few weeks, prepare for an onslaught of Kanto Pokémon.

Since I'm doing them in order, there's not much point to guessing which ones they are. So, I'll tell you right now: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, Charmander, Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Mega Vensaur, and Venusaur.

Bulbasaur.png

Charizard (Charizard).png

Charizard (Mega Charizard X).png

Charizard (Mega Charizard Y).png

Charmander.png

Charmeleon.png

Ivysaur.png

Squirtle.png

Venusaur (Mega Venusaur).png

Venusaur (Venusaur).png

Last edited:
Surprise, a bonus post! I'd normally wait until tomorrow to post these, but I just downloaded the entirety of the Kanto Ken Sugimori artwork to my computer so I don't have to post the warps in exact Pokédex order (I want some variety!). My computer is very old and glitchy, so all these files are causing a lot of lag. I need to delete these files as quickly as possible!

The Pokémon I've warped are Beedrill, Mega Beedrill, Blastoise, Mega Blastoise, Butterfree, Kakuna, Metapod, Pidgey, Wartortle, and Weedle.

Beedrill (Beedrill).png

Beedrill (Mega Beedrill).png

Blastoise (Blastoise).png

Blastoise (Mega Blastoise).png

Butterfree.png

Kakuna.png

Metapod.png

Pidgey.png

Wartortle.png

Weedle.png

Last edited:
I just downloaded the entirety of the Kanto Ken Sugimori artwork to my computer so I don't have to post the warps in exact Pokédex order (I want some variety!).

Let me clarify what I meant. My computer sorts my files alphabetically, so by downloading the files all at once, rather than starting with Bulbasaur and ending with Mew, it starts with Abra and ends with Zubat. I hope that at least creates some variety. Anyway, today's warps are Abra, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactly, Alakazam, Mega Alakazam, Arbok, Articuno, Bellsprout, Clefable, and Clefairy.

Abra.png

Aerodactyl (Aerodactyl).png

Aerodactyl (Mega Aerodactyl).png

Alakazam (Alakazam).png

Alakazam (Mega Alakazam).png

Arbok.png

Articuno.png

Bellsprout.png

Clefable.png

Clefairy.png

Last edited:
YES!!! THE FIRST TRAILER FOR SUN AND MOON CAME OUT!!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

...Sorry, I got a bit out of control there. I'm just so excited! To celebrate, I warped the starters, along with some more Kanto Pokémon. The Ken Sugimori artwork isn't the same size as the ones on the online Pokédex, so I shrunk them down. I'll eventually update this post with the non-shrunken warps, along with any other posts that include Gen VII Pokémon.

Without any further ado, I present to you: Cloyster, Cubone, Ditto, Diglett, Dodrio, Doduo, Dragonair, Litten, Popplio, and Rowlet.

Cloyster.png

Cubone.png

Diglett.png

Ditto.png

Dodrio.png

Dragonair.png

Litten.png

Popplio.png

Rowlet.png

Attachments

• Doduo.png
    Doduo.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
What the?! For whatever reason, the Dragonair file was contained in a small link at the bottom of the post. I tried to fix it, but it just put Doduo at the bottom. Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just on my account? Anyway, here's the full-sized Doduo file.

Doduo.png

That happens occasionally... not 100% sure why, but deleting and reuploading while in the post editor will generally fix it.

...Well this is awkward.

I said time and time again that I would update this thread more often, but my computer broke a couple weeks back. I got a new one just yesterday, but I need a bit more time to get everything in order (such as re-downloading the Kanto art). Also, although I said I wouldn't warp any Pokémon that isn't on the online Pokédex, I did warp the Gen VII starters a few weeks ago. So, that means I can warp other Pokémon that have Ken Sugimori artwork but aren't on the website. These Pokémon include Volcanion, Pikachu*, Unfezant*, Frillish*, Jellicent*, Unown**, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the recently announced (they just got revealed less than an hour ago) Nekkoala and Iwanko. This brings the total number of possible warps I can make from 815 (counting the Alola starters) to 830. That's a lot of art I can make. After I warp them, I'll go back the the Kanto Pokémon.

* Pokémon with an asterisk beside their names have only their alternate forms not on the website, their normal forms are on it.
** Unown's Gen II artwork is of its G form, while its Gen III art shows its F form. No other forms have art.

EDIT (6/14/2016): It's my birthday! That's not why I edited this post, but I just wanted to point that out. Anyway, 3 new Pokémon were revealed today at E3: Grubbin, Yungoos, and Pikipek. Their Ken Sugimori artwork was also revealed, along with Magearna's, bringing the total number of warps I can make to 834.

Last edited:
Time for six more warps! This time, the warps are Frillish (both genders), Grubbin, Jellicent (female only), Lunala, and Magearna.

Frillish (Female).png

Frillish (Male).png

Grubbin.png

Jellicent (Female).png

Lunala.png

Magearna.png

Last edited:
It's Pikachu time! I got warps of its Belle, Libre, Ph. D., Pop Star, Rock Star, and normal forms.

Pikachu (Pikachu Belle).png

Pikachu (Pikachu Libre).png

Pikachu (Pikachu Ph. D.).png

Pikachu (Pikachu Pop Star).png

Pikachu (Pikachu Rock Star).png

Pikachu (Pikachu).png

Last edited:
I'm back with eight more warps! These warps include: Pikipek, Solgaleo, Unfezant (both genders), Unown (F and G*), Volcanion, and Yungoos.

* The biggest picture of Unown G's artwork I could find was rather small, so when resizing it to fit the standards of the online Pokédex, I had to make it bigger rather than shrinking it like some of the other warps I made. Sorry about the blurry quality.

Pikipek.png

Solgaleo.png

Unfezant (Female).png

Unfezant (Male).png

Unown (Unown F).png

Unown (Unown G).png

Volcanion.png

Yungoos.png

Last edited:
It hasn't even been seven hours, but I'm back with more warps! With all the Gen VII Pokémon and alternate forms out of the way, it's time once again for some Kanto warps! It's very late at night (in my time zone at least), so I made just five warps before I go to sleep. Without further ado, here's Drowzee, Eevee, Ekans, Lapras, and Magikarp.

Drowzee.png

Eevee.png

Ekans.png

Lapras.png

Magikarp.png

Last edited:
Back