Art Gallery Abstract Pokémon Art

With all the Gen VII Pokémon and alternate forms out of the way, it's time once again for some Kanto warps!

...It seems like I spoke too soon. I was looking online to see if I missed any forms, and it turns out that there are even more Ken Sugimori artwork that isn't on the official website. These include Shiny Mega Rayquaza and all 20 different Vivillon Patterns! The artwork looks identical aside from the coloring, but I'm going to warp every single one of them! This brings the total number of warps I am able to make to a whopping 854! I'll be back tomorrow with the Rayquaza warps, and then move on to Vivillon. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

I'll be back tomorrow with the Rayquaza warps, and then move on to Vivillon.

As of the time I am writing this, it is 12:00 AM. It's technically tomorrow, isn't it?

I have Normal Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza, and Shiny Mega Rayquaza. Shiny Mega Rayquaza was honestly one of the hardest warps I've ever had to make. Its glow is so faint around the edges is so faint that I had trouble deciding where to crop off the white pixels. I spent several more minutes than I do with a normal warp to make it as perfect as possible, and it was worth it. Shiny Mega Rayquaza is by far my favorite warp I have made. It looks beautiful! With all the hard work I put into these, I hope you enjoy.

Rayquaza (Rayquaza).png

Rayquaza (Mega Rayquaza).png

Rayquaza (Shiny Mega Rayquaza).png

Last edited:
MAJOR UPDATE!

This thread is going to go under major construction. I am going to put my warps inside spoilers to save space, so I'm going to edit each and every post to include them. This may take a while, so be patient.

EDIT (3:26 PM): It didn't even take half an hour to put in all the spoilers. You don't need to be patient, because I'm already done.

In other news, seven new Pokémon were announced overnight: Bruxish, Charjabug, Cutiefly, Drampa, Tapu Koko, Togedemaru, and Vikavolt. Of course, new Pokémon means new artwork to warp. Along with Zygarde's Complete Form, this brings the total number of warps I can make to 862.

Last edited:
You're probably tired of hearing this every single post, but even more Ken Sugimori artwork was released, this time Zygarde's 10% form, bringing the total number of warps I can make to 863. (I'm not doing the Core or Cell because I'm only doing Pokémon that are usable in-battle. The same rule applies for the Rotom Pokédex.)

Also, I changed my mind on doing Vivillon. I'm still going to make the warps, but I'm going to take it slowly. Doing 20 different warps in a row that are almost exactly the same would get pretty boring, and to make it worse, the images are too small, so I have to resize them and make them blurrier! I'll just do one at a time, interspersing them with my other warps.

Anyway, here are the warps: Mew, Seaking, Tangela, Venomoth, and Vivillon (Archipelago Pattern).

Mew.png

Seaking.png

Tangela.png

Venomoth.png

Vivillon (Archipelago Pattern).png

With new Gen VII Pokémon being revealed at pretty much a weekly basis recently, rather than constantly saying which new warps I can make, I'll just do this.

NEW KEN SUGIMORI ARTWORK: Salandit (Total: 864)

Now, here's five more warps: Kangaskhan (Normal and Mega), Vivillon (Fancy Pattern), and Zygarde (10% and Complete).

Kangaskhan (Kangaskhan).png

Kangaskhan (Mega Kangaskhan).png

Vivillon (Fancy Pattern).png

Zygarde (10% Forme).png

Zygarde (Complete Forme).png

More warps: Slowbro, Mega Slowbro, Starmie, Togedemaru, and Vivillon (Meadow Pattern).

Slowbro.png

Slowbro (Mega Slowbro).png

Starmie.png

Togedemaru.png

Vivillon.png

It's 3 in the morning. I was bored, so I made some more warps: Komala, Omanyte, Omastar, Rhyhorn, and Voltorb.

Komala.png

Omanyte.png

Omastar.png

Rhyhorn.png

Voltorb.png

Good news, the guessing game is back! I'll post the warps, but what they are will be in another spoiler.

NEW KEN SUGIMORI ARTWORK: Bewear, Bounsweet, Comfey, Mimikyu, Mudsdale, and Wimpod (Total: 870)

Rockruff.png

Suicune.png

Togepi.png

Vivillon (Marine Pattern).png
Rockruff, Suicune, Togepi, and Vivillon (Marine Pattern)

More warps!

Blissey.png

Charjabug.png

Froakie.png

Gastly.png

Vivillon (Garden Pattern).png
Blissey, Charjabug, Froakie, Gastly, and Vivillon (Garden Pattern).

oie_transparent (1).png
*I really have no idea why I decided to use Unown, I just got bored.

Lickitung.png

Magcargo.png

Mareep.png

Mudsdale.png

Vivillon (Poké Ball Pattern).png
Lickitung, Magcargo, Mareep, Mudsdale, and Vivillon (Poké Ball Pattern)

that last batch is particularly trippy (and could make for a trippy shirt design too, I must add)

Uh oh...

Guess who broke their new computer less than two months after getting it? Me! Yes, just after a long absence because I broke my old computer comes another long absence because I broke my new one as well! I'm using my brother's computer until I can afford a new one, so the warps will be back soon.

However, I have a lot of catching up to do. The Sun and Moon hype train is not slowing down, and it bring 53 new Ken Sugimori artworks, bringing the grand total to 923!

Back