Writing A New Day [CYOA] - Chapter 8!

Today is the last day to vote! If we don't reach a majority, RANDOM.org will determine who will be chosen out of everyone that gets votes.

EDIT:
Actually, you have until the end of tomorrow. I'm at regionals for all of tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well, time to get chapter 3 out! I'll give you guys a little bit of a break from the menace known as RANDOM.org to determine ties.
Do you
a) Buy a Pack of Pokémon cards?
or
b) Go home?

I set this in the DP-UL era for the reason that that is my favourite format. Also, chronologically, this era contained the most recent Pichu card.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
A.
I wonder what will happen if she does it, in spite of the last sentence in the chapter?

A

TCG 4 ever <3

Seriously, we're on a Pokemon site. Cards always beat homework. :v

A, for pretty much what bb said. I want to see as much Pokémon as possible, even if everything is Pichu. :p

So, should she:
A. Stay up a little longer?
or
B. Go to sleep?

Also, thoughts on the chapter are appreciated!

Last edited:
Go to sleep (B) imo. We can't arrive to school tomorrow or whatever with tired mind!

A. Who doesn't like staying up?

Thoughts on the chapter; it was pretty good, in consideration of the storyline, but I noticed a few instances where capital letters were misused. I like how you have a story that keeps you coming back to it, though, it's really immersing.

A, Elise, cause you could never lose with such an athelete!

My only critique about the chapter is that I felt like the dream went a bit too quick, and didn't really go into the depth that I would have liked.

My only critique about the chapter is that I felt like the dream went a bit too quick, and didn't really go into the depth that I would have liked.
That's because the dream mechanic is a bit different. Each dream is like a story being told, and depending on the choices you make, you can access one of 5 dreams during the night, which determine what the next day is going to be. So if you get the correct choice out of the 5, you get the second part of this dream, and so on.

Phoenix Wright inspired
Fire Emblem inspired
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon inspired
The Legend of Zelda inspired
Animal Crossing inspired

A, Elise, cause you could never lose with such an athelete!

As much as I feel that something bad's going to happen...

A. Should be good for plot development, if nothing else, and we definitely need some more conflict IMO.

I don't really have a real reason but I want to choose B.
The dream was fascinating, I enjoyed reading it.

Back