A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 2

What typing would you like to see for round 3?

• Ice/Fighting

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Fire/Ghost

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Dark/Steel

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Electric/Poison

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

bacon

!!!!!
Here's round 2

It's very simple. You're given a type combination, and your job is to create your very own Fakemon with that type. There is a 2 week submission period, and after that a 1 week vote. Then the next competition begins, etc etc

The types we will be using are of those that have yet to be used on existing, real Pokemon. It should make for some pretty interesting entries, I think. :eek:

Rules

1) Your entry must have the correct typing
2) You must submit a drawing of your entry, as well as a name. Supporting art is optional, but not necessary.
3) Final evolutions only, although you may include more members of the evolution line in your supporting art.
4) People can work in groups for now. People may also submit up to 3 entries each.
5) Advertising your entry via PM is forbidden.

You have until June 26th to submit your entry. After that, a voting period will commence that lasts until July 3rd. This will be a public vote done via poll.

So what type are we rolling with? Grass/Dragon! Make sure to vote for the type combo you wish to see in round 3 as well! : )

Ask any questions you have in this thread.

Previous winners

Igneoatl

FIRST!

baconround2.jpg

Here's mine. my photoshop is down and I have to re install so I had to just put it in lame style

MINE IS A TROPIUS EVO TOO!!!
oh well, Ill make something else and submit both...

EDIT: so did I.

Well, then I guess it's completely fair play between us. Now I'm even more interested on what your's looks like.

That's right. Ours is a tropius PRE-evolution!

In regards to my method of advertising last round, I am not a cheater nor i am gay. I am just resourceful rule follower. But I will not use strategy again, because it would lose it's style. And I am all about style ;)

winsomely hating of the disc,
hatedisc

Advertising is against the rules, hatedisc...

dmaster out.

esperante said:
you guys are lame and unoriginal. ours will definitely NOT be a tropius evolution
haha it WAS original, before everyone else had the idea. Im just going to enter more than one then.

No idea what mine will be like.. if I enter anything. :eek:

I love that most people came up with the same thing. xp

Just posting to say I really like the face on Mossdra

[Bump Bump, BumpBumpBump, BumpBumpBumpBump, Bump Bump]

Working on my entry, and with a new computor tablet, I can finally colo(u)r on photoshop B)

Oh and my entry is going to be a bit, off the beaten path *coughtropiusevoscough*.

Back