Writing a day in the life of a boy and his porygon

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildpmjappeared.jpg

train him to lvl 36 i am p.sure he evolves then

remember to ev in speed and special attack, really the only true counter to pmj is kronar

I didn't know PMJ had a Gentle nature.

LOL

Gentle giant, that's me ^_^

chapter two

the boy and porygon were old pals by this time. unfortunately the boy was such a negative person at one point that he got hit with a hammer and was in a coma for two weeks. but porygon stayed by his side the entire time. and waited. one day the sun was coming up but it could not be seen for all the clouds. pormyjgon made some sort of beeping sound, and his master awoke from the sickening dream in a terror. his baby was gone. he heard someone coming though so he had porygon hide under the bed and then he went back to sleep. it was a bad man in the room coming to do bad things to the boy while he was in a coma! this only worked until the boy suprised him and bloodied up the old man in a wonderful fashion. after that the doctor came back and was like wtf and then got beaten up by the boy too with the help of porygon. the boy smashed the man's head into a doorway until he told him where the man who did this horrible hammering act was... but the smashed up man didn't know. so the boy took his car keys, and headed out to take the doctor's truck. it was conveniently named the pory wagon, so the boy headed out. to get his revenge. first stop? none other than PASADENA CALIFORNIA!!!!

i decided to take a new direction with the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back