(9) Lots o' News [11/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Truth being printed.

Aw yeah.

EDIT: Anyone notice how the title name for the decks on those boxes are actually the names people really call those decks? Reshiphlosion, The Truth, Megazone, and Twinboar (well, Twinboar to a much lesser extent) are all deck names used today.

People are tired of making stupid names that just confuses people.

Anyway, theme decks are getting crappier and crappier by the set.

I wonder if they included a playable version of Tropical Beach in "The Truth." It would be sweet if they did but I doubt it.

Lots of great news today! :)

Wow. Yanmega in Challenge Boxes? These are going to be FLYING off the shelves.

So loving Serperior's artwork too. Wow. So cool!

Yanmega (real AND online versions) in the Challenge boxes... That was a surprisingly smart move, Nintendo. Those boxes are going to bring in a lot of revenue...

Yanmega Prime in a box, for half the price it is now and with extra booster packs?

Suddenly I feel like I can actually use Yanmega. And it feels AWESOME!

The world championship decks are cool for testing and proxies, but they really need to step it up on the theme decks. Seriously, throw in a couple of Catcher and the decks will sell like hotcakes. Nintendo, you cheap fools... You will never learn.

So many things I want to buy, haha. A bit upset about Yanmega, but I guess I can't complain if they're just going to give it away. (Shame they make it come with a theme deck, the triumphant decks didn't really please me..)

New tins are great, They come with 5 packs now? Sweeeeeeet. Good promos too.
Also, The Truth being printed is awesome. I never bought a worlds deck, but I'm really considering buying it. Just because the deck's awesome, and Tropical Beach? (even if it isn't legal.)

And honestly, the theme decks for NV aren't as bad as people are saying. They could be like the Black and White decks. Which in my opinion were so bad.

Wow, I gotta take a trip to target soon lol. Wow, since Yanmega isn't really going to be a lot of money anymore, I wonder what the most expensive card in the game currently is. And to be honest, I never heard the term "The Truth" for google' deck.

Ledgon said:
I wonder if they included a playable version of Tropical Beach in "The Truth." It would be sweet if they did but I doubt it.

Have there been any promos in the WC decks before, and did they keep the exact same front? (Including the promo symbol and the number) I don't care about the back side and playability, so if it can just take the spot in my folder I can pass on my real one.

Let's see. Yanmega, the Theme Deck, the Stage 2 Evolution line, and 2 extra boosters. That was previously worth about $60. Now worth about $20. Hope you sold your Yanmegas while you could.

Bye Bye Yanmega's value. It is barely playable anymore anyways. As for the dreamworld thing, it is really cool, I have no idea what to vote for, probably something pointless, or Politoed, wait, that is also pointless.

dark vaporeon said:
they have N in the starter decks so why not

Yeah, one per deck. Give me a box instead so that I can pull FAs, 2-4 Ns and a ton more useful cards. Theme decks now are garbage.

Wow 9 posts of news?? Yikes. Anyway I like the new cards the deck boxes and also the 4 pack of movies for Pokemon. It would be awesome if they release all 12 movies for $20.00 in one big single box set. Now that would be plain awesomeness. I would love to see that happen someday XD.:)

Oh yeah, the GL popularity vote. I really hope we don't get something useless (meaning something without a hidden ability). I think that Ditto, Shroomish, and Ho-Oh are our best options in terms of getting awesome unreleased hidden abilities.

TPCi is putting out tons of TCG products for me to buy. They need to give it a rest (for a month), IMO. There is only so much I can buy.

I want to buy all the boxes.

EricDLee said:
Oh yeah, the GL popularity vote. I really hope we don't get something useless (meaning something without a hidden ability). I think that Ditto, Shroomish, and Ho-Oh are our best options in terms of getting awesome unreleased hidden abilities.
Problem is, the rest of the world wants Arceus. None of those Pokemon have a chance of getting voted, so you might as well vote something super popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back