#6: Selective Genes

GODZILLA said:
If you're missing a chromosome, evolution will not deal with that. A genetic disorder is not "weeded out" by evolution. Instead evolution weeds out the carriers of the disorders. Allowing nature to just run its course in this way is unacceptable; a person's life is more valuable than a natural process and as a species we are obligated to help those in need.

1 thing. It's the humanity that is in everyone of us that makes you say that. Nature didn't have any problems with doing that for millions of year. Same goes for us to control extinction of animals despite that it's much of our own doings that species suffer from our existence. It could just as well be that they were meant to be extinct.

@Kash, you should shut up. You haven't had anything decent to bring up against my argument in my PM. Do you always follow people's opinions like a sheep? Do you just nod at almost everything that's said without drawing your own conclusions based on your experiences?

Oh deary me how the Mighty (well your not even that) have fallen. You obviously don't know me enough to make false accusations/judgements. You just can't argue, so you must resort to abuse to get your message across.

You should know that a super mod is on these threads frequently so you should not bring personal affairs (pm) into a respectable thread.

You are just making yourself look like a jerk unfortunately.

I have brought good scientific knowledge to all questions brought to me. I merely suggested that we should leave evolution to sort our problems and you then want to make a flaming war from it.

kashmaster said:
Oh deary me how the Mighty (well your not even that) have fallen. You obviously don't know me enough to make false accusations/judgements. You just can't argue, so you must resort to abuse to get your message across.

You should know that a super mod is on these threads frequently so you should not bring personal affairs (pm) into a respectable thread.

I have brought good scientific knowledge to all questions brought to me. I merely suggested that we should leave evolution to sort our problems and you then want to make a flaming war from it.

Abuse? Sorry, what are you saying? I know what abuse is in all it's forms, yet I don't know why you make the accusation of abuse. So the argument of resorting to abuse kind of fails here.

Oh noez, a supermod is on these threads frequently. Can you do something else besides threatening?

You are now bringing stuff more in this thread than I do that should be in PMs. Do you even realize this?

And you are a saint? Don't make me laugh.

Many of your so called contributions were extensions of Spoon's posts. It did not have much value besides confirmation for large parts of what someone else said.

Were you even able to grasp what I pointed out in my PM? I guess not. Or maybe you know I am right and you are just angry about that and started to flail about.

Um, this thread isnt about either of your feelings to each other.

If the title is correct it is about selective genes.

You talk alot about pm's, well stick to them.

afstandopleren said:
kashmaster said:

Abuse? Sorry, what are you saying? I know what abuse is in all it's forms, yet I don't know why you make the accusation of abuse. So the argument of resorting to abuse kind of fails here.

Oh noez, a supermod is on these threads frequently. Can you do something else besides threatening?

You are now bringing stuff more in this thread than I do that should be in PMs. Do you even realize this?

And you are a saint? Don't make me laugh.

Many of your so called contributions were extensions of Spoon's posts. It did not have much value besides confirmation for large parts of what someone else said.

Were you even able to grasp what I pointed out in my PM? I guess not. Or maybe you know I am right and you are just angry about that and started to flail about.

You know what I can't be asked to argue with someone who is ignorant and blantantly wrong.

Like the other guy stick to pms as you are not contributing to the thread and are starting to be offensive as usual...

Back