Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
I just want to say that what you are doing is amazing. This is a godsend for us looking to get into breeding.
I would be ecstatic for any 6IV Ditto.
I've deposited a lvl 54 male Emolga named Yakkov, looking for a 91+ ditto onto the GTS

My IGN is Skaith, thank you so much!

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

Sent you a pm as I'm sort of new to all this, but also looking for an adamant ditto with perfect IV's if it' not too much trouble. Put up for trade a pelipper named yakkov. Been breeding Abras for roughly 10 hours... 2 pages of abras and not 1 is adamant or modest . Have the hypno with switcheroo, have the munchlax with recycle, have the smeargle for catching... and all of this just to get prepared to embark on a mission to find the perfect ditto. I certainly agree with previous poster, you are doing the world a tremendous service, whether most people realize it or Not!

Ditto Sent!

Lucas Souza

Aspiring Trainer
i'm new at breeding and would be glad if you give me a ditto :D

I've deposited a Luvdisc named Yakkov, lvl 35 looking for a ditto 91+ on GTS

My IGN is Lucas

TY!!

Yakkov

i'm new at breeding and would be glad if you give me a ditto :D

I've deposited a Luvdisc named Yakkov, lvl 35 looking for a ditto 91+ on GTS

My IGN is Lucas

TY!!

It seems it was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon?

tiga88

Aspiring Trainer
I had been looking around for a 6iv ditto giveaway and I hope you are still doing! will be really appreciated! I just want to tackle the battle tree, not going to competetitive scene though.

I had deposited a lv. 31 Sandile with the name Yakkov in the GTS for a 91+ Ditto (any nature will do). Thank you in advance!

Yakkov

I had been looking around for a 6iv ditto giveaway and I hope you are still doing! will be really appreciated! I just want to tackle the battle tree, not going to competetitive scene though.

I had deposited a lv. 31 Sandile with the name Yakkov in the GTS for a 91+ Ditto (any nature will do). Thank you in advance!

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

I am just updating from the main thread but,

"I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for seventh generation. I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!"

I do not support sixth generation games anymore because I don't have the Ditto on those games anymore. Everything has been migrated to seventh gen.

ToxicShot

Aspiring Trainer
I would be happy with any nature ditto but if you have a sassy nature I would prefer that. I deposited a lvl 54 primeape named Yakkov. Sorry I'm late to this.

Yakkov

I would be happy with any nature ditto but if you have a sassy nature I would prefer that. I deposited a lvl 54 primeape named Yakkov. Sorry I'm late to this.

I don't have any spare Sassy nature Ditto. So I hope Brave nature is okay :3