Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
My pokemon keep getting sniped, would it be ok if we do the trade in Pokemon X and Y, if so my friend code is 5000-6984-1633: Jacob.

I don't have any Ditto in X and Y anymore. But if you put up one more I should be able to catch it on Sun and Moon.

Marshytron

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Yakkov, I found this post and I just cleared champion in ultra sun yesterday, haven't played since pokemon emerald until now! I spent a couple hours this morning getting a build together and grinding out a 4 iv ditto on my own... wow that's some work. I'd love a 6 iv - I put a lvl 43 wingull named Yakkov on the GTS. Jolly or Timid preferred
Regards

Yakkov

Hi Yakkov, I found this post and I just cleared champion in ultra sun yesterday, haven't played since pokemon emerald until now! I spent a couple hours this morning getting a build together and grinding out a 4 iv ditto on my own... wow that's some work. I'd love a 6 iv - I put a lvl 43 wingull named Yakkov on the GTS. Jolly or Timid preferred
Regards

Sure, just give me a few to get settled and I can go onto the GTS. I just recently got home from work.

Yakkov

Regards

Ditto Sent!

R2Denn2

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Yakkov,

I've been breeding a bit for the last Couple of weeks and it' going So slow. You would make me So happy with a 6 iv ditto. Bold nature preffered.
I deposited a Hoothoot named Yakkov lvl 54.
Looking for ditto 91+.

I hope you can help me out, you would make me So happy.

Yakkov

Hey Yakkov,

I've been breeding a bit for the last Couple of weeks and it' going So slow. You would make me So happy with a 6 iv ditto. Bold nature preffered.
I deposited a Hoothoot named Yakkov lvl 54.
Looking for ditto 91+.

I hope you can help me out, you would make me So happy.

Ditto Sent!

AwkwardCinccino

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! If you're still doing giveaway I would also like a 6IV Ditto. Adamant or Modest but any nature is fine. I've deposited a Level 32 Ribombee nicknamed Yakkov. IGN: Lambo. Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure. Thanks in advance! :)

Yakkov

Hi! If you're still doing giveaway I would also like a 6IV Ditto. Adamant or Modest but any nature is fine. I've deposited a Level 32 Ribombee nicknamed Yakkov. IGN: Lambo. Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure. Thanks in advance! :)

Ditto Sent!

Sébastien

Aspiring Trainer
Hello ! If you're still doing this, I would love to have a jolly 6 iv ditto
I just dropped a lvl 34 Tentacruel named Yakkov on the GTS, my character's name is Sébastien and I'm from France !
Thank you so much for doing this, you're making everyone happy. Not all heroes wear capes :)

Eternal

Aspiring Trainer
Firstly thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! A real hero indeed! Here's my info

IGN: Kal

Deposited: Alolan Raticate nicknamed Yakkov, Male, Lvl 32

Modest nature would be awesome.

Thanks again!!

Yakkov

Hello ! If you're still doing this, I would love to have a jolly 6 iv ditto
I just dropped a lvl 34 Tentacruel named Yakkov on the GTS, my character's name is Sébastien and I'm from France !
Thank you so much for doing this, you're making everyone happy. Not all heroes wear capes :)

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

Firstly thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! A real hero indeed! Here's my info

IGN: Kal

Deposited: Alolan Raticate nicknamed Yakkov, Male, Lvl 32

Modest nature would be awesome.

Thanks again!!

Ditto Sent!

AMetalSlime4096

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, if it's not too much trouble may I have either a timid, modest or adamant ditto. I have a level 41 female Wimpod on the GTS at the moment, if yes. My trainer name is Grunt David.
Thank you in advance