Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi, I posted for a 6IV jolly ditto with a level 44 Gastrodon named Yakkov looking for a level 91 ditto. I am on Ultra Sun and I have added you as well. Thank you in advance and for doing this!

Hi, I posted for a 6IV jolly ditto with a level 44 Gastrodon named Yakkov looking for a level 91 ditto. I am on Ultra Sun and I have added you as well. Thank you in advance and for doing this!

Ditto Sent!

Hello! I posted for a 6IV Jolly ditto with a level 44 Granbull named Yakkov looking for a level 91+ ditto. I am on Ultra Moon. Thank you so much for doing this!

I just posted a level 30 ditto named Yakkov. Asking for a 91+ ditto "that will help me with my adventure."

I would love a 6iv adamant if you still have any!

Hello! I posted for a 6IV Jolly ditto with a level 44 Granbull named Yakkov looking for a level 91+ ditto. I am on Ultra Moon. Thank you so much for doing this!

Ditto Sent!

I just posted a level 30 ditto named Yakkov. Asking for a 91+ ditto "that will help me with my adventure."

I would love a 6iv adamant if you still have any!

I don't see the Ditto. It may of been snipped.

KnQHL14.jpg

Hmm, should still be there

I put a Level 31 Hariyama named "Yakkov" onto the GTS. I would love to get one of those Dittos!
Thanks in advance!

I just deposited a male lvl 42 exeggcute. May I please have jolly 6iv ditto? Thanks In advance. You're the best!!! :) also my trainer name is John.

Gen 7 (Ultra Sun)

I am honestly not seeing it. There are too many people depositing Ditto that I have already made it past page 30 and still not found your Ditto. We may need to just trade via friend code.

I just deposited a male lvl 42 exeggcute. May I please have jolly 6iv ditto? Thanks In advance. You're the best!!! :) also my trainer name is John.

It seems this was snipped, can you put up another Pokemon please?

Back