Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi Yakkov, do you mean its already been traded? its still available if thats what you mean.

Then I just didn't see it. There are so many people asking for legends on there it might of been buried in the GTS. I might need to trade you via friend code.

No problem :) can I add the request of making the ditto Japanese aswell? only if its possible

All my Ditto have the JPN tag, so no worries there :3

Edit: Brb, gotta put the groceries put away.

Could I please have a Jolly Ditto? I have deposited a Level 1 Mimikyu in a Moon Ball with a message about trading for a Pokémon that will help on my adventure.

Could I please have a Ditto as well please? Deposited a 48 Gastrodon with a message saying "I want to fill my Pokedex.". Thanks for the help.

Could I please have a Jolly Ditto? I have deposited a Level 1 Mimikyu in a Moon Ball with a message about trading for a Pokémon that will help on my adventure.

Could I please have a Ditto as well please? Deposited a 48 Gastrodon with a message saying "I want to fill my Pokedex.". Thanks for the help.

I will go on shortly to check. If they are there, or not there I will reply

I did not see the Mimikyu, It might of been snipped!

Ditto Sent!

Back