Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov: I just logged in Plaza and connected to the internet to chceck the situation and it is still there. If it would be snipped, the message would be “Your deposited Pokémon was traded”, but I still have the Reblikant deposited.
Maybe there's some bug in the games? IDK. If it would not work, we could do it as we did the last time, when I wanted the Skill Swap Exeggcute. Just let me know, when you're online.

Yakkov: I just logged in Plaza and connected to the internet to chceck the situation and it is still there. If it would be snipped, the message would be “Your deposited Pokémon was traded”, but I still have the Reblikant deposited.
Maybe there's some bug in the games? IDK. If it would not work, we could do it as we did the last time, when I wanted the Skill Swap Exeggcute. Just let me know, when you're online.

I am online now. But which game are you asking from. Sun and Moon or ORAS/XY?

Hey Yakkov can I get a timid Ditto please. Trainer name is Scott, I deposited a level 8 Jolly Magnamite called Proton. The message says "This Pokemon I raised very carefully. Please trade with me if you'd like.

Hey Yakkov can I get a timid Ditto please. Trainer name is Scott, I deposited a level 8 Jolly Magnamite called Proton. The message says "This Pokemon I raised very carefully. Please trade with me if you'd like.

Let me see if I have any.

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov: I meant Pokémon Moon. I am online right now and will be following 40-50 mins. I still have the aforementioned Ditto safely deposited. It is called “Reblikant” (without the quotation marsk, ofcourse), is Lv. 25, Naive, Limber…

If you can't still see it, I could re-deposit it once again, just let me know.

OK. I will be online again at 8 p.m (UTC+02, I think; central-european summertime); in other words: in 4 hrs.

Last edited:
Hello Yakkov,
May I have a 6iv ditto for a 45 absol requesting a ditto 91 or higher?
Sorry I didnt get to put Yakkov in the message as I am back to pokemon since crystal and not very familiarize with all the ds and new systems.
Thank in advance!

Hello Yakkov,
May I have a 6iv ditto for a 45 absol requesting a ditto 91 or higher?
Sorry I didnt get to put Yakkov in the message as I am back to pokemon since crystal and not very familiarize with all the ds and new systems.
Thank in advance!

Ditto Sent!

I hope that helps ^^ Happy Breeding :3

Yakkov: I meant Pokémon Moon. I am online right now and will be following 40-50 mins. I still have the aforementioned Ditto safely deposited. It is called “Reblikant” (without the quotation marsk, ofcourse), is Lv. 25, Naive, Limber…

If you can't still see it, I could re-deposit it once again, just let me know.

OK. I will be online again at 8 p.m (UTC+02, I think; central-european summertime); in other words: in 4 hrs.

I still don't see it. We may need to trade on Festival Plaza via Link Trade.

Yakkov: Sure, no problem. Actualy, there IS one problem… we're probably still missing eachother. That's why I wrote, when I'm online and hoping for you to read it, but it was a misfortune. So I'm online right now (4.03 p.m. CEST) and will be next 20 minutes. I will be online at 8 p.m. CEST is UTC + 02, idk what time-zone you're living in. I could be online until 9 p.m. CEST… then again tomorrow same times and on sat and sun almost all day.

Hello, I've deposited on gts my 41 lvl male Lycanroc named Yakkov in exchange for ditto. My ign is Enemycoma.

I'm looking for 6IV ditto (any nature would be fine) in regular pokeball :)

Thanks for your time and help :)!!

I don't see it, it might of been snipped.

Oh I'm sorry for delay, I just didn't saw that new page of yours comments :\

New pokemon on gts:

46 lvl Absol named Yakkov

I'd love any level 100 ditto! I've deposited a level 40 female pelipper named Yakkov to the GTS. My IGN is Ruth and I set the message as "this is a Pokemon with great potential."

I'd love any level 100 ditto! I've deposited a level 40 female pelipper named Yakkov to the GTS. My IGN is Ruth and I set the message as "this is a Pokemon with great potential."

Ditto Sent!

I just got home from work. But I don't seem to see it.
Yup was sniped again :/

Deposited new Pokemon: ditto 33 lvl named Metamorph :)

ign: Enemycoma

Edit: that ditto was sniped too, I deposited on gts new ditto on 26 lvl for a 91+ lvl, I hope that one will not be sniped :p

Last edited:
Yup was sniped again :/

Deposited new Pokemon: ditto 33 lvl named Metamorph :)

ign: Enemycoma

Edit: that ditto was sniped too, I deposited on gts new ditto on 26 lvl for a 91+ lvl, I hope that one will not be sniped :p

It seems like it was snipped again >.<

Back