Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Alola! , I've deposited a lvl 54 Klefki named Yakkov. could I please have lvl 90+6 or 5 iv ditto with any nature? ( would really be nice to start the breedings )

my IGN is Littner and many thanks in advance, have a nice day!.

Hi, I have deposited a lvl 57 Granbull with the name of TY Yakkov, looking for lvl 91+ ditto.

I'm looking for a 6IV ditto (any nature would be fine) holding a destiny knot to start my breeding.

My IGN is weisheng, and thank you in advance!

Alola! , I've deposited a lvl 54 Klefki named Yakkov. could I please have lvl 90+6 or 5 iv ditto with any nature? ( would really be nice to start the breedings )

my IGN is Littner and many thanks in advance, have a nice day!.

It seems like it was snipped. Can you re-submit a new Pokemon please?

Hi, I have deposited a lvl 57 Granbull with the name of TY Yakkov, looking for lvl 91+ ditto.

I'm looking for a 6IV ditto (any nature would be fine) holding a destiny knot to start my breeding.

My IGN is weisheng, and thank you in advance!

Ditto Sent!

Hi, I've deposited a lvl 31 Poliwhirl named Yakkov. Could I please have a 6 iv ditto lvl 91+ with any nature, I don't mind. My IGN is 'Yusuke'. The description is 'Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.' Thank you!

Last edited:
I've deposited a lv.41 Male Gastrodon named Yakkov, looking for a 91+ Ditto. (Hard nature would be nice)
My IGN is Moritz

Hi, I've deposited a lvl 31 Poliwhirl named Yakkov. Could I please have a 6 iv ditto lvl 91+ with any nature, I don't mind. My IGN is 'Yusuke'. The description is 'Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.' Thank you!

Ditto Sent!

Hi there. I tried so many times to get a perfect Ditto myself, but I always failed. Seems I have no much luck in my games, so I've decided to ask you (or anybody else, who could) for help.
I have deposited a Lv. 25 Ditto named “Reblikant” in a Premier Ball. Nature: Naive. Ability: Limber. OT: Ashleigh (my IGN). It hase 4 IV (HP, Attack, Sp. Atk and Defense) with Pretty Good Sp. Def and Decent Speed. Asking for Lv. 91-100 Ditto. Hopefully it won't be snipped, but I'm prepared for this situation. I have few more 4 IV Dittos to trade. Would appreciate any help.

PS: I'd like to have the Ditto in an ordinary Poké Ball, if possible.

Hello, I've deposited on gts my 41 lvl male Lycanroc named Yakkov in exchange for ditto. My ign is Enemycoma.

I'm looking for 6IV ditto (any nature would be fine) in regular pokeball :)

Thanks for your time and help :)!!

Hello, I've deposited on gts my 41 lvl male Lycanroc named Yakkov in exchange for ditto. My ign is Enemycoma.

I'm looking for 6IV ditto (any nature would be fine) in regular pokeball :)

Thanks for your time and help :)!!

I don't see it, it might of been snipped.

Hi there. I tried so many times to get a perfect Ditto myself, but I always failed. Seems I have no much luck in my games, so I've decided to ask you (or anybody else, who could) for help.
I have deposited a Lv. 25 Ditto named “Reblikant” in a Premier Ball. Nature: Naive. Ability: Limber. OT: Ashleigh (my IGN). It hase 4 IV (HP, Attack, Sp. Atk and Defense) with Pretty Good Sp. Def and Decent Speed. Asking for Lv. 91-100 Ditto. Hopefully it won't be snipped, but I'm prepared for this situation. I have few more 4 IV Dittos to trade. Would appreciate any help.

PS: I'd like to have the Ditto in an ordinary Poké Ball, if possible.

It seems the worst did happen, and it was snipped. I don't see the Ditto you put up. Let me know when you put up a new one :3

Back