• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

6 Corners Decklist!!!

Should I use this variant of 6 Corners at States?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Change list with Next Destinies

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluttershy

Like a BOSS!
So, here is my decklist. I've been working on it for a while now and decided to post it up.so, here it is:

Pokemon:
x3 Virizion NV
x2 Cobalion NV
x2 Terrakion NV
x2 Kyurem
x2 Victini (V-Create)
x2 Mewtwo EX
x2 Shaymin

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
x4 Pokemon Collector
x4 Professor Oak's New Theory
x2 N
x2 Sage's Training
x1 Flower Shop Lady
x3 Pokemon Catcher
x4 Eviolite
x3 Switch
x3 Junk Arm
x1 Super Rod
x1 Sky Arrow Bridge
x1 Cilan

Energy:
x4 Rainbow
x3 Double Colorless
x2 Special Metal
x1 Grass
x2 Fighting
x4 Prism

The whole point of the deck is to basically counter everything. Start with Virizion and Double Draw into good cards. Use Cobalion to counter Kyurem and to just use Iron Breaker. Use Terrakion to counter all Electric types. Use Kyurem to Glaciate or absorb damage and Outrage. Mewtwo EX counters other Mewtwo Exs. He really only counters Tornadus which isn't played as much. Victini is used to counter Durant and Cobalion. I don't use Reshiram because he can't one shot Durant with Outrage because Durant doesn't attack, then you would have to Blue Flare. If your opponent runs Dittobolic then try to Catcher it, or use Cobalion forcing the opponent to retreat. So there you have it!

In my opinion, you should take out:
1 Victini (Durant won't knock you out, and however Victini is completely useless against other decks - especially because of his low HP)
1 Zekrom (Tornadus isn't played so much, and, anyway, who plays Tornadus plays also Catcher, so Zekrom isn't worth it)
3 N (you're going to knock out a pokemon during the second turn with Leaf Wallop, and possibly during the third one with 80 damages. Why have you chosen N? It's as useful as in a ZPST)
1 Flower Shop Lady (I know you're worried about google.dec and Chandelure, but FSL won't help you at all: against google.dec, just a knock out will give him many problems, don't worry about it, against Chandelure, I advice either Absol or Spinarak, or both)
1 Eviolite (Chandelure is the BDIF, and Magnezone isn't much weaker than it)
1 Water Energy (ReshiPhlosion is a deck less and less played, so Kyurem doesn't ned so many slots in your build)

But I think you should add:
1 Virizion (starting with him is one of the few musts in the deck)
2 Professor Juniper (first you use your trainer cards and place the pokemons you need in the bench, then you discard useless things and have a brand new hand)
1 Switch (for the Virizion start and to counter disperation-Catchers, that are the ones used on heavy bench sitters when the opponent is hard put)
1 Junk Arm (you'll probably discard something you would have needed with Sage or Juniper, 4 Junk Arms are essential)
1 Spinarak/2 Absol Prime (depending on how much is Chandelure widespread in your place. If there is no Chandelure problem, don't play anything - you want the least pokemon number possible. If there are few Chandelures, then play a Spinarak, it could solve your problem easily. But, if your metagame is full of Chandelures, then try with 2 Absol, they could work - not tested this yet)
1/2 Pokegear (useful for the Collector during the first turn, or whenever you need a supporter that you don't have in your hand)

Hope I helped, at least a little bit!

U should probly just use 4 hand refreshers. Ive never seen a deck that ran 9, that's too many, though. This is gonna suck to the EXs unless u play Mewtwo, so id
-1 Juniper
-4 PONT. juniper is only for late game draws, and with N, u don't need PONT.
+2 Mewtwo
+1 Cobalion. Cobalion is huge because of so much Kyurem. Also, if u use leaf whallop(unlike me) u wanna keep the {G}, but if u don't, sub {P} for em, cuz ull need em for desperate psycho drives.
+2 Cheren, more draw support
Hope I helped.

first if you dont leaf wallop then dont play the deck, the whole point is to make those oddish and babys struggle t2. and force them to waster catcher early game to get around your 80 damage, and reduce it to 40. which will then allow you to throw up your outragers and when they have no catcher to get aound it they atack you and you outrage them and then all of the type coverage pokemon depending on your oponents deck etc..

now onto my opinions

-1 flower shop lady ( you can abuse super rod/junkarms)
-3 N ( you take quick prizes you dont need this to give them a better hand then you is illogical
-1 catcher (IMO 4 is to clunky)

+ 1(or 2 depending on your meta) absol prime
+1 dark energy (again depends on your meta posibly 2)
+1 junk arm

and the other 2 spots are for you to decide :DD hope this helps

Back