Do I ask this girl out?

• Yes! You definitely should!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you don't want to ruin the great friendship you have with her now.

• You choose.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
Girlfriend help wanted.

I have a question:

There is this girl I like, but I already asked her out and idk that she had a boyfriend and when i asked her(February) she said she didnt want another boyfriend at the time. But she said i was sweet for asking. Do I ask her out again at the next dance? Do I aske her out again? WHere?
Seeing as there have been quite a few girlfriend/relationship threads popping up recently, I and some others on chat decided it would be better to just make an official thread to cut down on all the random ones being made.

There are a few rules:
a) Keep it appropriate. Remember, the age of your average Pokebeach member is something like 7 or whatever so don't be talking about stuff you know you shouldn't. If you're not sure what you have to say/ask/advise is appropriate, contact me or some other mod.
b) Keep it mature. No "ewww cooties" stuff. Avoid sexual jokes and innuendos. We don't want this turning into the Pokebeach chat quotes thread.

No I'm not your love doctor. Have fun.

edited by Bam

RE: Girlfriend help wanted.

Take it from a girls point of view, but you shouldn't just ask a girl out.
We like to get to know a guy better before anything gets serious.
You should talk to her, get to know her better maybe you guys will become friends and what not and then as time passes by you see if she likes you by asking her out again later.

Yes, 11. There are like 13 bf gf things already(We had dances).

EDIT@SOTH: Thanks for your advice. We already did, and everyone said I should ask her out. I am thinking about doing it again, but I dont know

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36768

That's all you need.

ask her out proudly i bet you girls like confidence but dont get cocky and be nice and understanding or say something corny like i will always wait for you cause chicks eat that kind of stuff up

Thanks, but I need more girl advice, or from people who have girlfriends. I like your advice though.

Thanks, but when I asked her out, she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now since she broke up with her other one that idk about and weve been doing that since.

Riskbreakers said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36768

That's all you need.

^I think SotH would be insulted if somebody did that to her. XD

It depends. If she's still got that boyfriend, then no, don't. If she still dosen't, then yes.

Another thing: Even if she does still have that boyfriend, you could still go together just as friends.

The Power of Three said:
^I think SotH would be insulted if somebody did that to her. XD

It depends. If she's still got that boyfriend, then no, don't. If she still dosen't, then yes.

Another thing: Even if she does still have that boyfriend, you could still go together just as friends.

No, if someone did that to me I wouldn't be insulted. They would get killed and I would be in jail. =/

You know what, you should just stay as friends, for now at least because you guys are still young and should enjoy your friendship, you should wait a few more months don't try to take things so fast. Because then she will feel pressured and all that other stuff that girls hate.

Ok, yeah, I would be offended too by that guide. Obviously that is someone who thinks he knows all about women. If I ask her out, if I ask her out at the dance, do I do it before or after it?

EDIT: Good idea SotH. So that is 2 nos and idk yeses.

^I would slap them around pretty hard too if I was a girl and somebody tried that on me. :p And how do you know how young he is?

But I think you should take it slowly... but maybe go to the dance with her as friends not boy/girlfriend.

ShayminSky said:
Ok, yeah, I would be offended too by that guide. Obviously that is someone who thinks he knows all about women. If I ask her out, if I ask her out at the dance, do I do it before or after it?

Well, if you both go to the dance, maybe ask her if she would like to dance with you, don't specifically ask her out. *know what I mean*

^Yeah. If you two just have a good time together, it'll be fine, and she might warm up to you.

But heck, what do I know about this stuff?

Thank you gor your advice guys. I hope to get more from girls and boys that have girlfriends. So far, SotH and TPO3 have been the most helpful.

Does she still have a boyfriend? If she doesn't you should obviously ask her. If she does I wouldn't really advise asking her out again, mostly because she has a boyfriend already and has already showed you she doesn't need a second one. You should stick close to her and act the way you normally do, get to know her better than when the time is right try asking her out again.

Ok here is goes,

Persistence IS NOT something that will work in these situations. Asking a girl out several times in a short times span will only push her away. If she says she doesn't want another boyfriend because she just broke up with hers that more than likely means she wasn't the one who did the dumping she probably got dumped and still likes her ex. Right now all you can do is a be a good friend to her. It takes time to get over a break up sometimes and being asked out again and again that does not help. Just get to know her try to be as good a friend as you can to her. Soon enough she may end up liking you as well, but all of this takes time and patients is the only thing that can help you with that.

Just be patient and be a good friend soon enough she may warm up to the idea of dating again, but that is for her to decide and no one else.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back