50 Cards Revealed from “Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge,” Including Tera Pokemon, ACE SPEC, Illustration Rares!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Almost 50 cards have just been revealed from Japan’s Wild Force and Cyber Judge. The sets will release on January 26th. We expect them to become part of our Temporal Forces set in March.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil, Jake C., and Toine L. for the translations!
Beldum – Metal – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[M] Dig Claws: 10 damage.
[M][C][C] Iron Tackle: 50 damage. This Pokémon also does 10 damage to itself.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Grass (-30)
Retreat: 1

Metang – Metal – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Beldum...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Oh my goodness this is quite the card drop! An absolute ton of incredible artwork all around here, and 2 (by my count) new artists making standout debuts!! cochi8i came out swinging with an incredibly expressive and pretty Raichu just absolutely having the best time, and Fujimoto Gold created a wonderful spooky scene with some immaculate background rendering. I'm excited to see what they cook up in the future!!!!!!
Also that Shiftry AR, like a less orderly, more intense version of the Kingambit AR, it goes so hard.
And of course I'm super happy to see REND continuing to illustrate in this set!
But the biggest highlights are those SARs holy crackers, teeziro and nagamiso absolutely hit it out of the park!!

Also big hopes for Eri SAR!

Metagross: Comet Punch > Meteor Mash - the move is associated with it and Metang. Although Comet Punch exists as a move name in English, it's named differently in Japanese (Consecutive Punch)

Farigiraf: Tail Armor > Armor Tail, its signature ability in the games that blocks priority moves like Dazzling and Queenly Majesty.

Incineroar ex is like an alternative Radiant Charizard
Whimsicott is like an alternative Cheryl
Feraligatr being able to do 280 for 2 energy is cool, but likely will only see play in GLC
Farigiraf ex could be a alternate attacker in a Mewtwo ex/Xatu deck
Relicanth's ability is super cool, Memory Capsule on a basic pokémon
Miraidon could be fun in an Iron Hands ex deck

kinda funny how there will be a whole year where Iron Treads' ability will be useless since Future Booster Capsule rotates before it

Hand Clippers is BUSTED!!! Specially against Lost Box

Have to echo everyone here! Those SIRs are peak! (I am especially excited about Itos card! Love me some crafts mons!)

Back