(5) New Pokemon Game Coming, BW Promos, Victini Set/Deck, Sawk/Throh Promos [4/22]

Please...We need a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon BlackZap and WhiteFlare D: lol
And if its a 3DS game...Then I guess im owned... :C
However,if its a Wii game,I just hope its like XD/Colloseum where you can acually travel...But no shadow Pokémon.Another scheme could be ok... :/
EDIT:Even though a new Ranger game would mess up my Touch Screen even more,I actually want one,too...But I just hope it doesnt come out on Mexican stores months after the original release >:/

Still,im very excited! :p

New PBR.

It happening. No question about it. It's too early for any other game, (and actually a little late for PBR)

Probably the Console Battling Game.

More like Stadium and Colo, full Rentals and story, kthnxbai.

TheDarkLucario said:
[opinion] I seriously hope they don't make a sequel to PBR. That game was so horrible and boring. [/opinion]

They could make a 3DS version of Pokemon Snap.

Well, it is far too early for it to be another main series RPG. My guess is that it is another 3D battling game for the Wii. Excluding spin-offs, the 3D battling games typically follow the new paired version games. Of course, it is possible it's another spin-off, but seeing as Typing is still very new, and it is too early for another Ranger, Mystery Dungeon 3DS or something or the sort seems like the only option. They did mention a Wii game and a 3DS game a while ago, and I bet the Wii game is a Stadium/PBR/Colosseum/XD sequel of some sort. The 3DS game is likely just a spin-off like MD, or possibly the third Black and White, but don't expect that for another 2 years. =P

i hate that typing game too WPM.. why would they even make a typing game? -__- idk i just hate it.

i hope its a wii game like colloseum. maybe a 3ds game but i hope is something for the wii, better not be like PBR tho.

i wish it was the remakes of ruby and saphiree or the third version of black/white(gray) but i doubt it.

Err, is it just me, or does that Victini {P}-Type do (looks like) 130 damage for only a single {P} Energy?

ಠ_ಠ

Well, maybe the effect will be something like "Flip 2 Coins, 1 Tails := Null!"

If it was a less luck-based effect, like you have to have the same # of Energy attached as the Defending Pokemon, then I guess I can handle that.

However, if it was a something absolutely broken... "Discard all Energies attached to Victini."

HA HA HA!

ಠ_ಠ

Y R Basics so Powerful now? -_-

Hikikomori-san said:
Err, is it just me, or does that Victini {P}-Type do (looks like) 130 damage for only a single {P} Energy?
Yes. Yes it is.
It has to be something like "If you don't set fire to your face within 2 minutes, this attack does nothing"... probably.

Guys guys guys guys GUYS. It's either Pokemon Ranger 4, Mystery Dungeon 3 or Colosseum 3.
I know Gen II was pretty soon after Gen I, but they can't repeat EVERY old pattern can they?

zero20 said:
i hate that typing game too WPM.. why would they even make a typing game? -__- idk i just hate it.

To educate the kids in japan, so that they can learn the names better and to spell things better.

Anyway, I don't think the new game means the typing one, my bet is it's a Ranger, Mystery Dungeon or a Wii game.

I'm hoping for Colosseum/XD story game. I don't think remakes of RS will even happen, there isn't really a demand for it.

Think about it, why were remakes even made? Because there were different ways of using IVs in Gen's 1 and 2, hence their inability to transfer. And unless you got events and the like, or a hacking device, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, etc were inaccessible. The remakes let us relive the old days with updated graphics and legit Lugias.

Not only does HGSS house the 3 main legendaries of Gen III, but you can get them by transfer of the GBA slot (assuming you have the original DS or DS lite) to 4th gen, and again to 5th.

All in all, I'm hoping for a console game. Never really got into the Ranger games, it pissed me off when I couldn't get the Manaphy egg off a used copy. :(

sgtspontaneous said:
Not only does HGSS house the 3 main legendaries of Gen III, but you can get them by transfer of the GBA slot (assuming you have the original DS or DS lite) to 4th gen, and again to 5th.

FRLG had Lugia and Ho-oh too before HGSS. HGSS now have Kyogre and Groudong (and Rayquaza). Which could be a good point in why Ruby and Sapphire remake may come also... :b

Hmm, a new game. It seems to early for the remakes or Grey. I hope it's like a sequel to XD, but a bit different. It would have a Shadow Palkia in it. Also, it would have Wi-Fi battles like Battle Rev. where you could put your DS on it. Maybe, once you de-shadowfy them or something you could transfer them to your game. I'd also hope it's a 3DS Mystery Dungeon game.

I doubt it's a main series game - one isn't due until 2013. I'm guessing it will either be a PBR2, or a 3DS spin-off.

As for the TCG promos; funnily enough, I got Axew and Reshiram today, and my younger brother got Zekrom.

I actually have a feeling that it IS a R/S remake.
If you think about it, they wouldn't make a big deal about a spin-off game. They'd just announce it right away, without making you wait a month.
Assuming it IS a main series game, they WOULD make you wait and get excited for it. Anyone see my logic?

Wow, wait, 100 damage?! Just like, for free? Cause I'm going to ahve 5 pokemon on bench thanks to collector.
And the other Victiny...When are we going to get the cards?!!
PD: the new game it is not going to be from the main series for sure, so relax...

I doubt it will be a remake of the previous generation games, but am guessing it to be either a mystery dungeon game or a ranger game if it turns out to be for the DS. In January they had announced that there would be a new Pokemon game for the Wii and also for the 3DS, so this new Pokemon game could possibly be for one of those systems as well.

Back