(5) Lost Link Mini-Set, HGSS Scans, New 5th Gen Games, Less Important Stuff [1/29]

Meaty said:
Looks like this set boasts artwork rivaling air-guitar Infernape(Infernape 4 RR) and gangsta Croagunk (Croagunk SV); Say hello to kalabunga Drowzee! No seriously, taht drowzy looks like it's surfing on a rock. ;P

I think is just that Masakazu Fukuda (the illustrator of those cards) likes his pokémon to look cool.

xxashxx said:
Well there are supposed to be Ruby and Sapphire remakes right? They should be coming out after the HG/SS remakes are out so then after that should be the Gen 5 games and then D/P remakes if any.:)

ehhhhhh I see no reason why they should remake r/s, graphics were good enough. plus i really don't want to see that happen, i have no love for r/s, worst generation.

Does anyone know if the Alph Lithograph's will be treated as the same card? (Meaning you couldn't have more than 4 total of both cards)

They have the same title. Hopefully it will changed slightly in english.

Well I guess that solves the problem about three english sets with only two sets of Pokemon legends. We will probably get the dog legends in the next set, and get darkrai cress in the set right after worlds.

Anyone else wonder what they'll do for the professor name in fifth gen? It seems like they're trying to follow (Of all things) Celtic trees of power.

Ash • Oak • Elm • Birch • Rowan • ??? (They also had prof. Ivy in the anime for a while)

My bets are Alder/Elder (Tho the second would probably make life difficult for translators) or Hazel.

Here's hoping for new eevee evolutions like fighting, steel and GHOST!

Just to confirm, when you pull a legend from a pack, you get ONE half. >.< My sister and I went to the prerelease, she drew the bottom of Ho-oh I drew the top. Neither of us could use them, sigh.

I agree that next gen being on DS wouldn't be too bad. I mean, they stretched out a bit with HGSS as far as graphics went, and the reception was great. If they could put in scenes like ffiv, etc. it would be awesome. O.O

Im looking at this new mini Set. Looks cool. Cant wait to see the scans of the Primes.

I can read MOST of the jap cards so.....yeah.

The Cresselia and Darkrai legend looks cool.

I could tell you all what it does IF it was a larger clearer pic...

ZZZAPDOS said:
ehhhhhh I see no reason why they should remake r/s, graphics were good enough. plus i really don't want to see that happen, i have no love for r/s, worst generation.

I don't know about that. Play DPPt or HGSS for a while then go back to playing RSE. It's extremely dated now.

I think in a few years RSE remakes would probably be welcome.

Magnazone prime sounds sweet that must mean that they will have generation 4 in the future sets which will be awesome!

In case it hasn't been addressed already, you CAN pull a holo and prime out of a pack.

My Notctowl and Feraligatr would like to say hi.

The mini-set sounds good. If the mini-set is skipped in English, then that would compensate for the first 2 Japanese sets becoming 3 in English.

You guys should have a look at this:

http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1265129812661.jpg
http://livedoor.2.blogimg.jp/htmk73/imgs/f/7/f7ef33fa.jpg

May be fake though. :p

Um... no idea what it says, but the Farfetch'd/Delibird evolutions(?) look... odd. Well, the Fardetch'd thing looks odd. Delibird looks slightly more plausable.

No idea what to think about this.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Don't bring obvious fakes to my forum!

LOL

Anyway, Judging on recent patterns, the games should be out in the USA by the end of March 2011 (Sorry if someone said that already).

Pokepark Wii-DS Edition.

You know I'm right. The extremely popular and unreleased game will be coming to the DS.

Or maybe Pokepark Z:Evil Porygon Edition.

I actually like those fakes, they follow Sugimori's art style.

WPM please read this

In

http://pokebeach.com/heartgold-and-soulsilver

Exeggutor is listed as [G] even though it's a [P] type card
hope you could change it

Back