(5) Eeveelutions, 4Kids Sued, Worlds, Judge Promo [3/29]

The game is pretty hard to win. Took me many tries, but keep on loosing around the second/third round. Hopefully I will win the game one day. :p

First try, I collected all of the orbs. This meant I got all of the undesirable power-ups. This made the game difficult. Therefore, I failed miserably.

Second try, I decided to not get the negative power-ups and the orbs I did not want. Only went for Espeon orbs and good power-up orbs. Beat it without much trouble. But, it didn't save my Espeon (didn't find out until the next day). Played a third time and it saved. Never touching that thing ever again.

I can't do it. The pad on my laptop and the fact that I've tried a million times... I give up. How many levels are there?! I've gotten through 3 and keep killing myself on the 4th one. I quit, I quit.

Xous said:
Hm... I didn't think 4Kids would be bad in the evil kind of way, just bad at what they did. I guess they're both!

Anyway, it's sad to see they used such underhanded tactics. I guess they'll be getting what they deserve.
I was going to say "they got what was coming to them", but you already said it.

MrBreen said:
I've always been good at Block Breaker.
Same here. But the fact that it's so laggy, the physics are garbage in that game (Chariblaze was right), and I had to retry it once (I lost on level 3, but then finished and got Espeon), the whole time I was playing this game, I was thinking "Not this **** again..."

That might be one of the WORST flash games I've ever played. I've still yet to finish a single game, and I'm fairly good at brick-breakers. I don't see how an 8-10 year old would have the time or patience to get a Leafeon or Glaceon if they didn't get lucky on their first try.

Seriously, I just now submitted a concern about it to the website's tech department with a nice, long list of detailed suggestions on how to improve the darn thing. Hopefully, they'll listen and at least fix the lag, if nothing else. Hell, I'd be happy with that and giving us the option to use the arrow keys to move the platform instead of the mouse, since that seems to be one of my most common reasons for loss.

Edit: Of course, as soon as I do this I manage to beat it and get an Espeon. I also refuse to touch this game again, now.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Edit: Of course, as soon as I do this I manage to beat it and get an Espeon. I also refuse to touch this game again, now.

Me too. Hands off this game for the rest of my life. Unless, of course, we can attempt to get EVERY eeveelution... In which case I might just kill myself.

I've beat the game three times and not once did I think the game was laggy, either you're all just really bad or your computers are really bad.

And it's just a game, who cares?

It took me 3 BLOODY HOURS...

but I finally got my Jolteon, it's like, I had 9 Jolteon orbs to work with then in the final level A BAZILLION LEAFEONS!
>_<

Atempting to get the awesome Espeon. Beat the game 3 times and still keep geting Jolteons. o_O
( weird because I would normaly be geting umbreon...)

shiny umbreon said:
Atempting to get the awesome Espeon. Beat the game 3 times and still keep geting Jolteons. o_O
( weird because I would normaly be geting umbreon...)
Try dodging everything except the purple orbs and power ups, my 1st win I got all 42 orbs, and ended up with Jolteon or Vaporeon, then WPM mentioned picking certain orbs, just try to dodge all the orbs, (don't care about the points) then in rounds 3 and 4, get all the Espeon ones you can. Got 'em on my 2nd win, about 5th attempt.

Wow Alot of news. Anyway. The block smash game I have played before. I used to have a handheld of this game and it gets insanely fast and the bar gets insanely small the higher you go. It is not easy. If it is really slow then it will be easy but if the ball bar shrinks you will have a hard time getting the event. Also you could just pass it up and wait for all events to be cloned and up for trade too. Also I never knew 4kids was skimmers in such way and I am saddened by this since they really messed over the staff for Pokemon anyway. If 4kids is getting sued then the staff of Pokemon should get their share as well.:)

Saviour_Gundam said:
It took me 3 BLOODY HOURS...

but I finally got my Jolteon, it's like, I had 9 Jolteon orbs to work with then in the final level A BAZILLION LEAFEONS!
>_<

Why would you want Jolteon?

Anyways, got my Magic Bounce Espeon, now to convince my fellow non-DS players to play for me and get me Leafeon and Vaporeon as well. The rest is garbage.

And yes, that pathetic company with their reckless disregard for source material, book-learning hating, corporate lunatics is FINALLY getting what they deserve.

Major EDIT: It has come to my attention that there is a bug in the game, when the game prompts you to yes, and yes again to confirm you selection (seemingly you have already chosen). DO NOT CLICK PLAY AGAIN. This will cause the game to actually reset, instead you must LEAVE. Rather by closing the tab, or shutting off browser, whatever. Now go back to the game, when the game attempts to load, it should read "You have already got (Eeveelution), this cannot be changed." If it doesn't, you MUST play again, or it will NOT count when the game comes.

^Jolteon is already cool because it is so fast, and the ability makes it even cooler because now they can't cripple you with a special condition.

It took me two tries to get my jolteon.

I just tried playing the game today. It really is hard, but I'm playing it using a trackpad. I keep getting half the blocks on the final stage cleared, and then I lose! My brother managed to win a Jolteon while I let him have a try, but I decided not to keep it because I want to win something myself. I really don't care which one I get just as long as I'm the one who won it.

I just won an Eeveelution for myself now, and it was a Jolteon anyway. Oh, well, I like Jolteon. :p

After playing this game for like 3 days, I finally pulled off with....

ESPEON

Yay, I'm happy. Then again, I am just going to be trading it so, yeah.

4Kids is also filing for bankruptcy. Hopefully they won't be around to make bad dubs anymore.

Back